Explosion in Downtown Nashville intentional act; Authorities

CarthDawg77

12 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Parts of a suspect.  I saw where they have found a part of a body.  Likely going to be suicide bombing.  

This is the type of thing typically done in places like Beirut, Lebanon, or other Middle East locations; With it happening on the Christian Holiday, perhaps there is some sort of connection to there.

Just now, Old49er60 said:

No I am asking if you believe this might have something to do with the ME and a suicide bomber? Or are you saying that is the place to start looking?  

What I am saying is this fits the Modus Operandi of prior bombings in other places in the ME; One cannot simply rule this out without further investigation. It is Clearly an act of Terror, irrespective of it’s origin. 
It could be a simple matter of a psychopath’s revenge on the Country Music hierarchy for declining a record deal to someone who lacks the talent. Who knows?

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

OK I understand now. I disagree but I get what you are saying. It does not fit the MO in the least to me. Playing a warning before blowing it up, the location and it being done at a time when the streets would be very empty does not show any relation to terrorist groups in the ME. It seems more likely the act of an individual with some mental issues. 

Maybe someone with an Axe to grind with AT&T, but with enough of a conscience to not desire to cause carnage to innocent bystanders is more likely the case. Maybe a disgruntled former employee; The FBI will have found identifying info within the remaining wreckage in a few days to be able to track down the owner of the motor home. Similar to linking Timothy McVeigh to the Oklahoma City Bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building from a serial number on the truck’s axel...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

What I am saying is this fits the Modus Operandi of prior bombings in other places in the ME; One cannot simply rule this out without further investigation. It is Clearly an act of Terror, irrespective of it’s origin. 
It could be a simple matter of a psychopath’s revenge on the Country Music hierarchy for declining a record deal to someone who lacks the talent. Who knows?

I was thinking that it might be a disgruntled AT&T employee.  It seems that they have taken out a lot of phone and internet service with this act.  I don't think it's a suicide bomber to take out people, because they warned others that the RV did have a bomb, and gave a 15 minute countdown.  What I don't understand is why it took a bomb unit so long to get there.  This was Christmas morning, and the streets were more than likely empty.  On top of that the police were called over gunshots at 4:30 am. Then the RV doesn't go up in a ball of fire until 6:30 pm.  That sounds weird to me especially with the response by the police.  

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I was thinking that it might be a disgruntled AT&T employee.  It seems that they have taken out a lot of phone and internet service with this act.  I don't think it's a suicide bomber to take out people, because they warned others that the RV did have a bomb, and gave a 15 minute countdown.  What I don't understand is why it took a bomb unit so long to get there.  This was Christmas morning, and the streets were more than likely empty.  On top of that the police were called over gunshots at 4:30 am. Then the RV doesn't go up in a ball of fire until 6:30 pm.  That sounds weird to me especially with the response by the police.  

Bomb squads are not just roaming around the streets. They are regular officers trained in bombs and related equipment and work all shifts and parts of the city. Think SWAT in a small location, just regular officers with advanced training working all kinds of shifts. 

8 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This is the type of thing typically done in places like Beirut, Lebanon, or other Middle East locations; With it happening on the Christian Holiday, perhaps there is some sort of connection to there.

Could be a loner who is tired of being lonely.  Especially on Christmas.  

Anthony Quinn Warner is who they're looking at. Pull up his address at 115 Bakertown Rd, Antioch Tn on  Google Maps and you can see an  rv in his yard that looks exactly like the one that exploded.

Here's the article where I got his name. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newschannel5.com/news/person-of-interest-in-nashville-bombing-linked-to-antioch-home%3f_amp=true

4 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

Anthony Quinn Warner is who they're looking at. Pull up his address at 115 Bakertown Rd, Antioch Tn on  Google Maps and you can see an  rv in his yard that looks exactly like the one that exploded.

I looked it up. & saw an RV in the driveway, but I can’t tell if it is the one in question, because it won’t zoom in tight enough for me to be sure.

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I looked it up. & saw an RV in the driveway, but I can’t tell if it is the one in question, because it won’t zoom in tight enough for me to be sure.

Yeah, the Google image I saw shows it in the yard and rear view only so it's not 100% apparent but It's the same class rv as the handout photo I saw on Twitter and has the same striping.  I can tell it's a Chateau from the map photo but that's fuzzy in the handout, but sure looks like it could be. I'm betting it's a match.

10 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

Yeah, the Google image I saw shows it in the yard and rear view only so it's not 100% apparent but It's the same class rv as the handout photo I saw on Twitter and has the same striping.  I can tell it's a Chateau from the map photo but that's fuzzy in the handout, but sure looks like it could be. I'm betting it's a match.

If you could get an updated photo like the NSA can, & it is no longer in the picture, that would tell a lot; still not validation that it is the same one, however.

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

If you could get an updated photo like the NSA can, & it is no longer in the picture, that would tell a lot; still not validation that it is the same one, however.

True. Bet they figure out fairly soon if it was him or not. If so, I wonder if they'll find the motive. Nutcase phsyco anyway you look at it. World's gone nuts. I want to move to Mayberry.

1 minute ago, Vandalman said:

True. Bet they figure out fairly soon if it was him or not. If so, I wonder if they'll find the motive. Nutcase phsyco anyway you look at it. World's gone nuts. I want to move to Mayberry.

I’d rather move into that genie bottle with Barbara Eden, if I had My rathers...😜