Georgia cheaters at it again....

gamewatcher63

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He totally ignores the fact that Biden traded $1BILLION US Taxpayer dollars to have the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden fired... 

All goes back to the same thing.  They don't care.  Ends justify the means even if they have to cheat.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Spend 3 years chasing fake Russian Collusion, but won’t take two weeks to do a complete State voting audit.  Now half of America thinks the election was stolen.   Anyone see what’s wrong with this picture?   

If we continue to allow this mail-in ballot, which even the NYT said was ripe for fraud, our national elections are over.  The DNC will rule America.

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

7 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Didn't lose squat.  Joe's "win" is phony as hell.  Anyone who keeps saying Biden won is either lying, stupid, or both.

Yall whining about Georgia for trump, looks like both senate races may go blue..... LMAO

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Yall whining about Georgia for trump, looks like both senate races may go blue..... LMAO

Shocker.  Easy to do when you don't have to follow the rules.  If I lived in Ga I wouldn't have even bothered to go vote for the runoff. Pointless when the other side can cheat at will.  We're about to find out what living in a banana republic is like,  cause we're living in one now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, JETT said:

Bwahahahaha.

More evidence that Don The Con was awful. First he loses Georgia....which hasnt went blue in almost 3 decades.....then this....

It gets better and better. 

"Trump in a landslide"...(😂😭😂)

3 hours ago, JETT said:

Trump cheated in 16.... convince me otherwise 

No, it doesnt work like that Jett.

See, if Don The Cheeto wins....it was fair and square.

If he loses, America is a bunch of cheaters! It was rigged!

I use to have that mentality too. If I lost at something, I'd yell cheaters! 

Problem is, I was like 8. Not a grown human being.

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Shocker.  Easy to do when you don't have to follow the rules.  If I lived in Ga I wouldn't have even bothered to go vote for the runoff. Pointless when the other side can cheat at will.  We're about to find out what living in a banana republic is like,  cause we're living in one now.

You nailed it Dawg.  Guess old Willie knew it way back when.

47 minutes ago, ANTI said:

No, it doesnt work like that Jett.

See, if Don The Cheeto wins....it was fair and square.

If he loses, America is a bunch of cheaters! It was rigged!

I use to have that mentality too. If I lost at something, I'd yell cheaters! 

Problem is, I was like 8. Not a grown human being.

I damn near choked laughing at that

26 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Didn't a lot (and I mean a LOT) of Democrats talk about the 2016 election being unfair, and Republicans cheating?

There were concerns about the Russian influence in social media and the possibility of outside hacking. Republicans refused to act on legislation to safeguard and make uniform our national elections, until push came to shove. 

(From the Washington Post)

Republicans also repeatedly attacked Democrats for expressing concerns about the integrity of the 2016 election, but not the 2020 contest — ignoring the fact that Russian interference in the 2016 election was confirmed by U.S. intelligence agencies and a unanimous report from the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee, while leading state and federal officials have declared there was no such interference in 2020. 

At one point the hearing even devolved into a shouting match between Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and the committee’s top Democrat, Sen. Gary Peters (Mich.), over unrelated investigations into Hunter Biden, the son of President-elect Joe Biden. Johnson said Peters “lied repeatedly in the press, that I was spreading Russian disinformation,” while Peters replied: “This is not about airing your grievances. … I don’t know what rabbit hole you’re running down.”

Amid all of the partisan hubbub, there was almost no discussion about solutions. 

Nor did Republicans acknowledge reforms that Democrats and election security experts have been pushing for years aimed at raising confidence in future elections. They include ensuring there are paper ballots in all counties that lack them, increasing post-election audits and mandating more transparency by voting-machine vendors. )

The frequent and unfounded claims were galling for Democrats. 

Peters complained the hearing “gives a platform to conspiracy theories and lies” and called it “a destructive exercise that has no place in the United States Senate.”

Afterwards, Sen. Angus King (I-Maine) called Republican claims about election security “frustrating” and noted that Democrats had spent years pushing security reforms without Republican support. 

“There were a lot of us working on this before the election and many folks on the Republican side didn’t seem all that interested,” King, who serves on the Senate Intelligence Committee but not the Homeland Security Committee, told me. “Now they’re alleging large-scale election security breaches. So, the question is, will they be interested next year? I don’t know the answer to that.”

Republicans did ultimately cooperate with Democrats on delivering about $1 billion in election funding between 2018 and 2020 for cybersecurity and to prepare for voting during the coronavirus pandemic, but without any specific security requirements. 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

I damn near choked laughing at that

Look at these terrorist. So much for " we only have peaceful protests" 🤣

Also, I'm guessing it was only "Back The Blue" or "Blue Lives Matter" when they thought the blue was against the black. 🤣

• Like 1

On 12/28/2020 at 4:32 PM, gamewatcher63 said:

Abrams couldn’t even make sure she won her own race. But somehow she controls the presidency and senate. The repubs run everything in that state. Clearly you don’t research 

22 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Abrams couldn’t even make sure she won her own race. But somehow she controls the presidency and senate. The repubs run everything in that state. Clearly you don’t research 

Showing off your LHS education, looks like you didn't finish reading comprehension. AFTER she lost her election bid for GOV. she started changing election laws, registering illegal voters, having her SISITER who is a Judge appointed by Hussain Obama rule in her favor....YOU need to do research

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

8 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Showing off your LHS education, looks like you didn't finish reading comprehension. AFTER she lost her election bid for GOV. she started changing election laws, registering illegal voters, having her SISITER who is a Judge appointed by Hussain Obama rule in her favor....YOU need to do research

What’s a sisiter?? If you going talk about someone’s education, at least spell right. Show proof that she did all of those things on her own.....from a credible site of course.

15 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

What’s a sisiter?? If you going talk about someone’s education, at least spell right. Show proof that she did all of those things on her own.....from a credible site of course.

Backwata's credible source is Fox News....which isn't credible at all...

1. I have no idea what you two's race is...there are plenty of young idiots like ya'll's self's from every race...if I was makin fun of black people I would say ya'll smoked your baby mama's $600 yet.....all 8 of them... would be $4800...that would keep you brain addled for a month, maybe... 

2. Fox News is the same as all the rest.....quit watching years ago....

3. The new racist's are ya'll.....everything you were taught(indoctrinated) in college is race, race, race.....to bad...I believed...still do in what MLK said. We had a good run there in the 70's...people were getting along, 99% of everyone wanted equal treatment for all. I liked Rap music when it first came out...but when it turned political and gangsta....nope. The left is all hate now...hate white people...hate successful people....hate patriotic people...hate cops.... it's all on you.....go wallow in it.            

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2