Army Football Cheating Scandal

Sportsfanatic1

You would expect more out of our military cadets that will be officers in the near future.  If they find out who cheated they should be kicked out of West Point.  I want to go so far as to say given dishonorable discharges, but as Valhalla pointed out cheating is easy to do outside of class and numerous students from grade school up are doing it.  I'm thinking maybe to go lenient and give them a general discharge.  

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

That’s how every online class at every college in the nation works. 

Everyone cheats in them.

The only way to prevent cheating in online college courses is to require research papers every week.  That is what my wife has to do.  She teaches for Perdue's Master's of Psychology department.   People still try to completely plagiarize papers, but its damned near impossible.  And quite honestly, research papers requires you to "cheat" you just document where you cheated from :p 

We had a reading system in high school that your grade was based off. You gained points based off what you read by taking a online test and that was your grade. More points, higher grade. You could spend the month reading War and Peace or reading Charlie Brown books. The books were weighted (bigger, classics=big points, Clifford the big red books= small points.) We figured out that we could login under somebody else, take a test on a book they hadn’t read and pump their grade up. It was going great until the starting running back went from Hank the Cowdog books to Moby Dick. We were the end of that system.

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

We had a reading system in high school that your grade was based off. You gained points based off what you read by taking a online test and that was your grade. More points, higher grade. You could spend the month reading War and Peace or reading Charlie Brown books. The books were weighted (bigger, classics=big points, Clifford the big red books= small points.) We figured out that we could login under somebody else, take a test on a book they hadn’t read and pump their grade up. It was going great until the starting running back went from Hank the Cowdog books to Moby Dick. We were the end of that system.

I didn’t know you were a RB, much less a starter. Your mentor, Coach Hardin West, told me you played end, guard and tackle. 

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I didn’t know you were a RB, much less a starter. Your mentor, Coach Hardin West, told me you played end, guard and tackle. 

I was one of the best getbacks that ever suited up. “Stoney, get back on the sidelines!!!”

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I ain’t saying some of us didn’t go on to become Democrats and I sure ain’t saying some of us didn’t go on to become election officials either.