Longhorns 2021 Thread🤘🏼

ETXfan16

17 minutes ago, oldschool32 said:

Based on the timing and all the recruits following Shaka, I don't think he had much of a choice this year.  

I understand, but transfers have been his way of life at Tech.  I don’t want to see that long term at Texas.  Every now and then is alright, but don’t flip the roster every year 

55 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I understand, but transfers have been his way of life at Tech.  I don’t want to see that long term at Texas.  Every now and then is alright, but don’t flip the roster every year 

Not much difference in a transfer and a "1 and done" player IMO. Durant was a beast, but we all knew he was at UT for only one year when he committed. I don't care what he does if we win.

2 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

Not much difference in a transfer and a "1 and done" player IMO. Durant was a beast, but we all knew he was at UT for only one year when he committed. I don't care what he does if we win.

I don’t mind it if he’s building a team.  I just don’t want the roster changing.  

I know it’s duke, and they had some really good talent, but Coach K built a program.  Yea he had some one and dones, but he recruited guys that worked hard and bought in.  You knew what you had coming back the following year, and what pieces of the puzzle you needed.  That’s the part I admire about duke the most.  

1 hour ago, Lhornfan said:

The one and done has ruined the game for me. Basketball was always lowest on my list of college sports I watched but now Its an afterthought. Just something to do between the football title game and opening weekend of baseball. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, LOL said:

Dude is totally making an OnlyFans. 

Dude!! Seeing what some of those women claim to be bringing in monthly I’m kinda disappointed there’s not a market for overweight Rednecks who want to discuss the finer points of 80s cartoons and CFB topless. Classy topless. Not trashy topless.

• LOL! 2

19 minutes ago, LOL said:

Why 👏 even 👏 commit?!!!

I think a lot of this is on coaches sometimes. Some coaches push for commitments in order to gain momentum. Not saying Sark did this just saying it does happen. 

• Like 2

When Bijan runs for 1,000+ yards this year while getting a decent number of receptions I could potentially see Owens coming back.  Same with Stewart.  Neither should have committed in the first place because everyone knew they would take visits when things opened back up.

7 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

When Bijan runs for 1,000+ yards this year while getting a decent number of receptions I could potentially see Owens coming back.  Same with Stewart.  Neither should have committed in the first place because everyone knew they would take visits when things opened back up.

A ‘23 kid committing is like, why? Just chill out. I am curious to see how they Jaydon Blue deal plays out. 

16 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Just another reason why I do not follow recruiting seriously.

Same. I don't care about their "status" until they're on the damn roster. 

• Mr. P locked this topic