Longhorns 2021 Thread🤘🏼

ETXfan16

4 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I feel the same way. I believe they will be proving a point at home . I believe Texas is more likely to lose next week against Arkansas. Still I can’t imagine them being 0-2. 

After watching this Arkansas game, I think Texas will beat arkie by at least 3 TD’s 

20 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

It's week 1. He'll find timing soon enough. 

Oh absolutely, and he’s a RS freshman so I do expect him to improve with experience. 
His pinpoint accuracy on these short and mid range passes is really impressing me. 

Lets hope giving that fg up doesn't come back to haunt Texas down the stretch in the second half. That was big for the cajuns to cut to a one score game. I think Texas called the timeout on the 4th & short thinking they were going to get the ball back & maybe try to save time to try & get a fg of their own before half. Instead cajuns roll the dice & get it & come down & get a big 3 pts. 

2 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I know the score is only 14-6, but I like what Sark is doing with the offense. The TOP will pay dividends later on in this game. The D will be fresh and the O will blast through in the 4th. 

I was just saying the same thing.  TOP in this game will help late in the 4th

Just now, Bulldognation1 said:

Lets hope giving that fg up doesn't come back to haunt Texas down the stretch in the second half. That was big for the cajuns to cut to a one score game. I think Texas called the timeout on the 4th & short thinking they were going to get the ball back & maybe try to save time to try & get a fg of their own before half. Instead cajuns roll the dice & get it & come down & get a big 3 pts. 

It won't. The way Texas is controlling the game, it won't come dwon to 3 points. 

2 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

The OL will likely be the weakest group, but overall I agree with you.

I agree. The ULL defensive line is pretty tough and really quick. But also the Texas DL isn't exactly stellar- ULL has had some big holes during the game. 

But in the 4th they'll have the advantage of feeling fresh, especially in a game like this where it's hot. So even if they're "weaker", they'll have the advantage in my opinion. 

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked this topic