Longhorns 2021 Thread🤘🏼

ETXfan16

9 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Those recruits will probably be able to get out if they really want to.

Yeah, they’ll have options for sure. 

Tom has been done since the OU loss but the new wasn’t going to be announced until after the first of the year. 

I like what Sark has done with the BAMA offense. That speaks for itself. That said, I’m not sure that he is up to running a high profile program like Texas at this point. This is a risky hire, IMHO. I hope it works out for all involved. I think Sark is a good guy that made some bad choices. Also, college football is a lot more fun to watch when a lot the top programs are playing well. 

2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I like what Sark has done with the BAMA offense. That speaks for itself. That said, I’m not sure that he is up to running a high profile program like Texas at this point. This is a risky hire, IMHO. I hope it works out for all involved. I think Sark is a good guy that made some bad choices. Also, college football is a lot more fun to watch when a lot the top programs are playing well. 

Sark after dark could be bad.......

4 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Sark hasn’t been hired yet.  Chip brown is saying to expect that.  Chip brown also said lots of things and was wrong.  If Texas hires sark I’m gonna need that bandwagon Bama application 

• Like 1

Just now, DB2point0 said:

Sark hasn’t been hired yet.  Chip brown is saying to expect that.  Chip brown also said lots of things and was wrong.  If Texas hires sark I’m gonna need that bandwagon Bama application 

Lol. I’ve already talked to my friend from church about it. He said he wasn’t sure if you were BAMA fan material. But we might be able to rehab you. 

TFB mentioned Sark a few weeks ago.  They also said it wouldn't be shocking if Bryce Young hit the portal and followed him.  Was supposedly a big reason why he flipped from USC.  Like others have said, I'm interested in the staff hires.  I wouldn't be against keeping Ash as DC.

1 minute ago, Lobo97 said:

I don’t care what Sark has done as an OC. People need to let that go. Look what he’s done as a HC! Two different P5 jobs, and he was awful at both. Some coaches are simply better suited as coordinators. 

66879B48-4757-40E7-829B-8435FE9404BA.jpeg

That’s kinda what I was alluding to. I wasn’t all that hot on him being the heir apparent in Tuscaloosa. 

3 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

I don’t care what Sark has done as an OC. People need to let that go. Look what he’s done as a HC! Two different P5 jobs, and he was awful at both. Some coaches are simply better suited as coordinators. 

He reminds me of Herman a lot. 

Washington got better when Sark left. 
USC got better when Sark left.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

That’s kinda what I was alluding to. I wasn’t all that hot on him being the heir apparent in Tuscaloosa. 

Sark’s success at Bama was because of Saban, not the other way around. That’s the other part of people being excited about his success as OC at Bama that I don’t understand. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Sark’s success at Bama was because of Saban, not the other way around. That’s the other part of people being excited about his success as OC at Bama that I don’t understand. 

What coordinator hasn’t been successful at Alabama?

3 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Oh I know. But hey, I’m just here to drink beer and troll Texas fans. And I’m all out of beer. 

25 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

While I’m Sark isn’t/wasn’t my first choice, Washington was 0-12 the year before he came. 

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked this topic