2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Dan Moore going pro

LT- 

LG- Kenyon Green*

C- Ryan McCollum

RG- Jared Hocker

RT- Carson Green

*moving over to LT?

Yes Kenyon is the LT next season. Wish we could get an announcement on the other seniors so we could start the speculation. 

If the rest stay, I really think Foster will push Robinson for the LG spot. 

12 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

How interested was the NFL in him?

10 minutes ago, WETSU said:

He actually had a fairly decent season. He would have been a very late pick or UFA. 

Donovan Wilson was a 6th rounder. He had a little more all around game than O’Neal. 6th/7th/UDFA.

11 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Yes Kenyon is the LT next season. Wish we could get an announcement on the other seniors so we could start the speculation. 

If the rest stay, I really think Foster will push Robinson for the LG spot. 

247 was speculating with TA that this week or more than likely next week they’d know for sure who’s in and who’s out.

39 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Mond should do well if gets the right system. Like him or not he was one of best qb A&M ever had. I would be surprised if King isn’t the guy from day 1. I understand the Aggies have another option that talented plus the guys already there. I assume most of those guys are leaving via transfer. The qb room might be a tad thin but talented.

I swear, reading your stuff is like just reading the newspaper’s headlines only and nothing else in the article or like only reading the subject lines of hot takes.

• LOL! 3

34 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

I swear, reading your stuff is like just reading the newspaper’s headlines only and nothing else in the article or like only reading the subject lines of hot takes.

Take Skip Bayless, Stephen A Smith, Marv Albert’s toupee throw them all on a deserted island with Shannon Sharpe’s sisters, give it a good 75 years of companionship and then put one of the kids in a closet underneath Jones AT&T stadium for 22 years and you still wouldn’t come up with more takes than him. 😂

• LOL! 2

12 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Take Skip Bayless, Stephen A Smith, Marv Albert’s toupee throw them all on a deserted island with Shannon Sharpe’s sisters, give it a good 75 years of companionship and then put one of the kids in a closet underneath Jones AT&T stadium for 22 years and you still wouldn’t come up with more takes than him. 😂

We have an early front-runner for Post of the Year 2021...  

• Thanks 2

83249BCC-CFF1-42CD-8C8B-6361F11F9EE9.jpeg

Jared Hocker going pro.

LT- gone

LG- Kenyon Green*

C- gone

RG- gone

RT- Carson Green**

*Kenyon coming back for junior/sophomore/whatever NCAA calls it

**Carson still hasn’t announced. Best case scenario if he did, our tackles would be covered. Fill in the interior.

Tarp on ‘21 O-line

Offensive line: Kenyon Green is expected to move outside to left tackle.

One of the interior spots will be taken by massive second year player Layden Robinson who played right guard in 2020 but could also play center.

One of the other spots could fall to freshman Aki Ogunbiyi or even rookie Bryce Foster (who’s as physically ready to go there as any newcomer you’ll ever see).

The wild card at this point is sophomore Luke Matthews who was injured last year and hasn’t played during two of his three seasons on campus (redshirted as a freshman and then was injured in 2020). If he can’t go, things get a little more problematic since he was the backup center in fall camp before getting injured.

First year man Smart Chibuzo worked with the second unit during the year as did fellow frosh Josh Bankhead.

The right tackle is thought to be either second year man Blake Trainor or a transfer to be named later. A&M may not have its right tackle on campus as of right now.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Totally his prerogative to go Pro. Going to follow his career every little step he takes. Just stay away from Whitney’s and Houston Texans.

Yeah. Not knocking the kid on this. Wish him the best. I'd love to have him in Houston, but don't want to see his talent wasted in that circus on Kirby...

On 1/9/2021 at 1:29 PM, Stoney said:

Tarp on ‘21 O-line

Offensive line: Kenyon Green is expected to move outside to left tackle.

One of the interior spots will be taken by massive second year player Layden Robinson who played right guard in 2020 but could also play center.

One of the other spots could fall to freshman Aki Ogunbiyi or even rookie Bryce Foster (who’s as physically ready to go there as any newcomer you’ll ever see).

The wild card at this point is sophomore Luke Matthews who was injured last year and hasn’t played during two of his three seasons on campus (redshirted as a freshman and then was injured in 2020). If he can’t go, things get a little more problematic since he was the backup center in fall camp before getting injured.

First year man Smart Chibuzo worked with the second unit during the year as did fellow frosh Josh Bankhead.

The right tackle is thought to be either second year man Blake Trainor or a transfer to be named later. A&M may not have its right tackle on campus as of right now.

Wasn’t Matthews supposed to make an immediate and strong impact before his injuries?

34 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Wasn’t Matthews supposed to make an immediate and strong impact before his injuries?

I thought all the talking heads had him being like Jake Mathews. A plug and play recruit. Injuries have changed that. If he’s going to be something this is his best chance at it.

9 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I thought all the talking heads had him being like Jake Mathews. A plug and play recruit. Injuries have changed that. If he’s going to be something this is his best chance at it.

He wasn't near as polished as Jake coming out and is also built for the interior as opposed to a tackle. But yes injuries have certainly set him back. He was in the mix as the starting center both last year and this year before Injuries slowed him. I think he's probably the starter at center next year though. 

LT Green

LG Robinson

C Matthews

RG Foster

RT ? 

• Mr. P locked this topic