👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Hes your other OT and would be a huge add.

Coming out of high school I saw Trainor as a project at best.  Is he in serious contention?  According to the depth chart he has run as a number 2 but I did not see enough of the Aggie games this year to see if he contributed any.

4 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Coming out of high school I saw Trainor as a project at best.  Is he in serious contention?  According to the depth chart he has run as a number 2 but I did not see enough of the Aggie games this year to see if he contributed any.

Yea he was definitely a project. He didnt play much from what I saw. The staff likes him though. What I've been told is he has some tools to work with but needs the time to develop. He will never be a dominating player but they believe he can be a solid contributor and possibly a late bloomer similar to some of the other A&M starters on the oline this year. 

6 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Thought he was headed to OU. That would be a nice pickup. 

Apparently he liked Jimbo all the way back from his FSU days. Had committed to FSU, then decommitted when Jimbo left.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Stoney said:

Looking like OU didn’t get Wanya Morris to Norman today. It could be “The End Of The Road” for their shot at him?

Looking like another RB will be joining the ‘21 class. LJ on the way?

Supposedly is in Norman this morning.

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

Supposedly is in Norman this morning.

This thing has had more twists and turns than a Upshur County blacktop. Supposedly was in Houston, BCS, DFW, Norman all in 24 hours. Rumors were paperwork was drawn up for enrollment starting this week. Then this morning he’s in Norman. Rumors that there’s a deadline for him. Stay tuned.

20 minutes ago, Stoney said:

This thing has had more twists and turns than a Upshur County blacktop. Supposedly was in Houston, BCS, DFW, Norman all in 24 hours. Rumors were paperwork was drawn up for enrollment starting this week. Then this morning he’s in Norman. Rumors that there’s a deadline for him. Stay tuned.

Recruiting is exhausting to follow sometimes.

6 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I’ll be interested to read the whole story on this one. It was weird to me. 

Me too. Saturday afternoon it sounded like he was a lock. Must have been a great trip to Norman.

12 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Me too. Saturday afternoon it sounded like he was a lock. Must have been a great trip to Norman.

He sounded to be Oklahoma bound for awhile even leading up to him officially leading up to him entering the portal. 

It just have been a great day in CS to make him to consider not even going to see his supposed #1 choice. Then to take the trip supposedly against the wishes of A&M to be re-convinced that Oklahoma was the best choice again. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

He sounded to be Oklahoma bound for awhile even leading up to him officially leading up to him entering the portal. 

It just have been a great day in CS to make him to consider not even going to see his supposed #1 choice. Then to take the trip supposedly against the wishes of A&M to be re-convinced that Oklahoma was the best choice again. 

That’s exactly how I took it. There was the rumor on the Aggie boards that they wanted an answer soon, that the class could fill up if he waited. Numbers wise, I don’t see how it would have kept them from taking him. Unless it was Morris or Jordan Moko. Id rather have the sure thing tackle than the Australian rugby player who needs development.

5 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

I agree but it’s smart to get the locks on board and get some momentum. 

Trying to lock down the Houston guys. Seems like it’s very possible. Now just get that Harris kid from North Shore. Lol

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked this topic