👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

LJ is built for Jimbos offense. He will do well. Jimbo has built a FILTHY stable of RBs.

They can smash you and dash you. The o-line they are building is going to be nasty. Fatheree, Foster, Wykoff, Zuhn, Mako with the ‘21 class. The ‘22 class could be better. Got PJ Williams who is tall, long and skinny. Get him on campus and build him up, could be a hoss. Good shape with Kam Dewberry and Kelvin Banks. That’s two huge targets. Looking like Hunter Erb is close to committing. Not ranked but big, athletic kid with offers from OU, Oregon, USC. Could play tackle or guard. The Neto kid from Allen is a big boy. Get him at guard. That would be a heck of a back to back class. Top tier in state kids.

56 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Did A&M get what was needed? Top 10 recruiting years are always a good thing. Development is top priority. 

DL- 1 3*, 4 4*(all early enrollees), 1 5*

OL- 2 3* (1 early enrollee), 3 4*(1 early enrollee)

Secondary- 1 3*( early enrollee), 4 4*(1 early enrollee)

RB- 2 4*

Jordan Moko is a 3* JUCO OT from Australia with a rugby background. He signs Friday. That would bump to 6th place. Brian Thomas Jr is a toss up between LSU and A&M. He’s postponed his signing. 

It’s a really good class. If you take care of the line of scrimmage you can win a lot of games. Got some interesting talent for the secondary. The Chappell kid could be a steal. Jardin Gilbert can line up at safety or corner. Kendal Daniels is a big safety/LB. Getting Foster and Fatheree gives you a starter kit LT and a kid who could walk in day 1 and start for some programs. D-line you got pass rushers in Jeudy and Harris. Big 5T/3Ts in Adeleye, Burris, Turner. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Pretty good baseball recruit too isn't he?

Talk about being a draft pick. Not sure how high. Interview says he wants to play both at A&M. Wait until he sees the MLB check.

25 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Like most other D1 schools, there most likely will be transfers.

Kinda like what WET was talking about, I’m not convinced that this kid gets drafted high enough in the MLB draft he takes it. If Calazada gets beaten out by King in the Fall I imagine he’s gone.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Talk about being a draft pick. Not sure how high. Interview says he wants to play both at A&M. Wait until he sees the MLB check.

It's just too hard to both at high level today. There's so much going on in the off-season of each sport, you will fall behind. This is not to say he can't play both sports in college and then go pro in one, I'm just saying he won't be at his best in either if he tries both. And at a school like A&M that's going to put him behind someone else IMO.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, topher805 said:

In a perfect world

2021 - King starts...Calzada backup...Stowers redshirts...

2022 - King starts...Stowers backup...Weigman redshirts

2023 - Stowers starts...Weigman backup...

Hopefully, King starts all 4 years

11 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

The new staff has been sending out re-offers to kids. Unless he didn’t make it public, then he hasn’t been offered by the new staff. 

Gotcha. Well i mean let's be real here... The kid had a re-offer. He's a stud lol

Unless Sark feels he's baseball bound. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eagle34 said:

Hopefully, King starts all 4 years

After two years of starting he will be draft eligible. A couple of 10-12 win seasons, and the only thing holding him back from a 1st round draft slot would be the chance to chase a natty and solidify a potential #1 overall pick

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

Gotcha. Well i mean let's be real here... The kid had a re-offer. He's a stud lol

Unless Sark feels he's baseball bound. 

I think he’s a stud but Texas may just be taking 1 QB in this cycle after getting a signature  from the kid out of Cali today. 

1 hour ago, topher805 said:

After two years of starting he will be draft eligible. A couple of 10-12 win seasons, and the only thing holding him back from a 1st round draft slot would be the chance to chase a natty and solidify a potential #1 overall pick

Wow! Greatest QB in A&M history. Better than even Johnny..... Come on now. I know hes a local lad but good lord!

51 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Think big of your gonna dream.

I hear you. Dont think A&M has ever had a overall #1. I know Johnny and Tannehill were first round picks. Cant think of any other Aggie QBS that were taken in first round. It would be something else....

15 hours ago, topher805 said:

Whoa there my friend. It was just a few short years ago that my Aggie friends on this site were fawning over the biggest QB to ever come to A&M in Tate Martell. I don't think King has taken one significant snap and you've got him as a potential #1 pick in the NFL draft. I get that we all drink our team's Kool-Ade, but you are only setting yourself up for failure with them lofty goals.

47 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

Whoa there my friend. It was just a few short years ago that my Aggie friends on this site were fawning over the biggest QB to ever come to A&M in Tate Martell. I don't think King has taken one significant snap and you've got him as a potential #1 pick in the NFL draft. I get that we all drink our team's Kool-Ade, but you are only setting yourself up for failure with them lofty goals.

$5 says it was Lion. 😂 Let’s just worry about if King can beat Calzada out for QB1 first.

• LOL! 1

• Mr. P locked this topic