👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

On 2/8/2021 at 4:31 PM, WETSU said:

I read this morning that King had the fastest 40, best long jump and best vertical on the entire team at the start of the spring semester. Very impressive. He's being talked about very highly by people around the program. 

He ran the 400 in HS. Wanting to say some other events too. Dude is an athlete. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WETSU said:

The 400 is a brutal race. 

The 400 is my favorite event. My son ran the 100 and the 200 and was the anchor leg for the relays while he was in high school. I tried to talk him into running the 400 as his stride was really long and he was suited for it. He felt he was contributing enough already!

5 hours ago, Lhornfan said:

300 Hurdles is the only race tougher in my opinion. The state record is still held by a young man I coached at one time.

Yea I agree on the 300 hurdles. Both of those are grown men races. You gotta be willing to run until your heart explodes to be good at those. 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2021 at 11:03 AM, JohnnyFootball said:

He ran the 400 in HS. Wanting to say some other events too. Dude is an athlete. 

Didn't he do one of the relays too? I coulda swore I saw a video of him in 2nd or 3rd when he got the baton, but he comes back to win it. 

17 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Makes sense. 

Supposedly his good friend and teammate is already part of the 2021 class for OSU.

Yea I think the kid likely had the early signs of being homesick before ever leaving. Which is understandable I suppose. I'd rather see the kid stay close to home with a close friend than go to lsu or something. 

30 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Yea I think the kid likely had the early signs of being homesick before ever leaving. Which is understandable I suppose. I'd rather see the kid stay close to home with a close friend than go to lsu or something. 

watch your mouth!  LSU is where every athlete should go when looking to be a winner!  :p 

• LOL! 1

• Mr. P locked this topic