👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

4 hours ago, Stoney said:

Rumor is he showed up on campus at 250. Not many WRs I know that weight that.

Yea even in high school he was playing at every bit of 230. He was going to struggle to stay at WR weight his whole life. He's a really thick kid. Probably going to end up at OLB before its all said and done. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Just a fat boy. 

I wouldn't call him fat necessarily. He's carrying 10 pounds of bad weight of course but he's not a guy who could get to 200 even if you wanted him to. Dude has tree trunks for legs. 

His athletic ability is very good. He's a steal for whoever gets him if he decides he wants to be there. 

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

I wouldn't call him fat necessarily. He's carrying 10 pounds of bad weight of course but he's not a guy who could get to 200 even if you wanted him to. Dude has tree trunks for legs. 

His athletic ability is very good. He's a steal for whoever gets him if he decides he wants to be there. 

I hear you.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JustAFan11 said:

Is Javonne Shepherd still with the Aggies? 

My sarcasm meeter may be off on this one but he never made it to A&M. He was/is playing a juco season this spring from what I remember. 

15 hours ago, WETSU said:

My sarcasm meeter may be off on this one but he never made it to A&M. He was/is playing a juco season this spring from what I remember. 

That’s my bad completely forgot he went JUCO. Saw a picture of him floating around and he looked very lean. 

39 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

That’s my bad completely forgot he went JUCO. Saw a picture of him floating around and he looked very lean. 

He got down to something incredibly low. Like 260,270 from 340,330?

• 2 weeks later...

Saw hes heading there as a linebacker. Not even going to attempt to play wr. Which is fitting as people say he showed up in January about 30 pounds overweight. I saw a picture and was amazed that a D1 athlete with his film could be that sloppy. 

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

Not surprising. 

9 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Saw hes heading there as a linebacker. Not even going to attempt to play wr. Which is fitting as people say he showed up in January about 30 pounds overweight. I saw a picture and was amazed that a D1 athlete with his film could be that sloppy. 

250lbs WRs don’t work. TCU being a LB probably the best thing for him. Hope he gets along with the coaches and players better than his dry run at A&M.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stoney said:

250lbs WRs don’t work. TCU being a LB probably the best thing for him. Hope he gets along with the coaches and players better than his dry run at A&M.

TCU is kind of becoming the place where the cast offs end up.

He might be a DE in the Big 12 at 250 🤣.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

15 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Thats no lie! 😂 My first thought was he's probably already outgrown LB as well for the way TCU uses their linebackers. He's a really good athlete though so I think if he dedicates himself he will really do well there. Just not sure he's got the motivation to so what needs to be done. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

35 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Thats no lie! 😂 My first thought was he's probably already outgrown LB as well for the way TCU uses their linebackers. He's a really good athlete though so I think if he dedicates himself he will really do well there. Just not sure he's got the motivation to so what needs to be done. 

^^^  Agreed. It's been Patterson's tendency to take schoolboy QBs and make 'em linebackers, and schoolboy RBs and make 'em DBs. 

I'd wager he ends up a DE. 

• Like 1

Just now, LOL said:

^^^  Agreed. It's been Patterson's tendency to take schoolboy QBs and make 'em linebackers, and schoolboy RBs and make 'em DBs. 

I'd wager he ends up a DE. 

Next Jerry Hughes.

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked this topic