👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

How bout A&M has a top 5 defense because Wet said so and, Wet is never wrong. :rofl:

I guess if I just spent a week talking about ole rolex just for him to make me look like a dumb*** and beat my tshirt team I'd be cherry pick stuff too. 

Fact is I already said there are not 5 defenses I would want more with the game on the line in the 4th quarter. With the game on the line my team stepped up. Yours folded like lawn chair. Now go cry to smoaky about something else. Clown. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

I guess if I just spent a week talking about ole rolex just for him to make me look like a dumb*** and beat my tshirt team I'd be cherry pick stuff too. 

Fact is I already said there are not 5 defenses I would want more with the game on the line in the 4th quarter. With the game on the line my team stepped up. Yours folded like lawn chair. Now go cry to smoaky about something else. Clown. 

Are/will you resort to bringing my wife up in conversations again? Because that's exactly what you done. Clown

2 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Your welcome to take it to the pm's and let's see what kind of nads you have behind that mouth. Let's see what your made of.

You've already showed what kind you have by getting me banned over what was clearly a joke. A well placed one that's probably accurate judging by the nerve I've hit but a joke none the less. Carry on with your loss my friend. 

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

You've already showed what kind you have by getting me banned over what was clearly a joke. A well placed one that's probably accurate judging by the nerve I've hit but a joke none the less. Carry on with your loss my friend. 

It's never a joke when you refer to someone as inbred like you resorted to. Still waiting on that PM big boy

3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

@JohnnyFootball you think Henson will try to get Johnson or Aki back on the field or is this the oline from here on out. I feel like everyone earned their spot at least until proven otherwise this week. I wouldn't mess with it at all. 

That's the thing. Aki I think was the team rules violator. And the guy who played in his place did a tremendous job. He might've gotten his spot taken. 

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

So your another keyboard warrior? Sure is looking that way but we ALL have known that for a while now.

You cried and got me banned over a joke about your cousin. You think I'm going to get into some kind of #### contest with you about meeting up so you can get me arrested. Grow up my friend. Take your loss and move on. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

That's the thing. Aki I think was the team rules violator. And the guy who played in his place did a tremendous job. He might've gotten his spot taken. 

I agree. I also think that Johnson shouldn't get his spot back either. I get bringing him in so you didn't have to take chance on a freshmen, but Fatheree has taken the job and ran with it. 

You cried and got me banned over a joke about your cousin. You think I'm going to get into some kind of #### contest with you about meeting up so you can get me arrested. Grow up my friend. Take your loss and move on. 

Wet, you talked about my wife the last time you screwed up. You crossed the line.

Question- Do you want someone talking about your wife in any form?

7 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Wet, you talked about my wife the last time you screwed up. You crossed the line.

Question- Do you want someone talking about your wife in any form?

I'm confident enough with myself and my relationship that you feel free to say whatever it is you like. You don't know me or her. If you want to crawl up the water tower to defend your cousins honor by all means go ahead. Just don't be a kitty Kat when called out for it. It is what it is. 

Now move along good sir. I'm trying to talk about rolex and how he just took an offense that put up 10 points against Colorado and drug his Texas size Nads across the entire country for doubting his comments over the summer. 

• Like 2

I'm confident enough with myself and my relationship that you feel free to say whatever it is you like. You don't know me or her. If you want to crawl up the water tower to defend your cousins honor by all means go ahead. Just don't be a kitty Kat when called out for it. It is what it is. 

Now move along good sir. I'm trying to talk about rolex and how he just took an offense that put up 10 points against Colorado and drug his Texas size Nada across the entire country for doubting his comments over the summer. 

10 4 I'm done. Shows your true colors to talk about someone's wife that you've never met. Have fun dreaming like you did with Chaviz.

• Sad 1
  • SMH 1

I watched the replay of the game and I was actually more impressed with how easily A&M moved the ball than I was in person. Other than 2 drives in the 3rd quarter A&M pretty much moved at will. 

Ole Rolex called a perfect game. I haven't seen him that dialed in play calling in some time. They read bama like a book and Jimbo and elko both just flat out out coached the bama staff saturday. Even more clear after just watching the replay how much the two saved for this. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I watched the replay of the game and I was actually more impressed with how easily A&M moved the ball than I was in person. Other than 2 drives in the 3rd quarter A&M pretty much moved at will. 

Ole Rolex called a perfect game. I haven't seen him that dialed in play calling in some time. They read bama like a book and Jimbo and elko both just flat out out coached the bama staff saturday. Even more clear after just watching the replay how much the two saved for this. 

Yep. That's the only game I remember Saban being outcoached other than that one Clemson national title game where Clemson won 44-16 or something. 

I can't wait for The Pulse. 

• Like 2

• Mr. P locked this topic