👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

You've already showed what kind you have by getting me banned over what was clearly a joke. A well placed one that's probably accurate judging by the nerve I've hit but a joke none the less. Carry on with your loss my friend. 

I get banned for 2 days for disagreeing with you guys and having to explain it to Lion, but you guys can talk loads of spunk and nothing happen.  Lol

congrats btw.  Good win.  The Aggies DL is real salty.  I’m still not sold on the back 7, but oh well.  I don’t think anybody expected Calzada to play out of his mind like he did.  Looks like aTm has their guy for the next couple of years.  

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

I get banned for 2 days for disagreeing with you guys and having to explain it to Lion, but you guys can talk loads of spunk and nothing happen.  Lol

congrats btw.  Good win.  The Aggies DL is real salty.  I’m still not sold on the back 7, but oh well.  I don’t think anybody expected Calzada to play out of his mind like he did.  Looks like aTm has their guy for the next couple of years.  

Hey I don't control the bans. I just don't think anyone should be intentionally crying to mods trying to get people banned. No matter what types of arguments me and you get into I'm not about to be that guy... 

And thanks for the words. The back 7 does have its issues but its also starting a true freshman at corner because the two guys ahead of him are hurt. That side of the ball has had its share of injuries too. Its really been a snake bit season for them. 

I don't think Calzada solidified anything in terms of starting next year though. King will still push him and at the end of the day is a better player in my opinion. But this experience Calzada is gaining this year is huge and he very well may keep the job. But Jimbo will give both guys their shot thats for sure. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Honestly might be for the best in his development injury wise. Maybe @MavGrad99 could give a reasonable timetable. I figure the year is probably right but I have no medical training lol.

Any fracture you can go ahead and chalk up 4-6 weeks from the time of injury.  Throw in a surgery you can go ahead and tack on another 4-6 weeks.  Basically meaning he would be back for a Bowl game at 100%...  Even if it was the quickest timetable possible, it would be pointless to have him return for 2 games and a bowl.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Any fracture you can go ahead and chalk up 4-6 weeks from the time of injury.  Throw in a surgery you can go ahead and tack on another 4-6 weeks.  Basically meaning he would be back for a Bowl game at 100%...  Even if it was the quickest timetable possible, it would be pointless to have him return for 2 games and a bowl.

I never thought it was realistic to get him back this year. 

Side note, is something wrong with the site on anyone else's end or just me? I can't access the topic page just this page. 

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

I never thought it was realistic to get him back this year. 

Side note, is something wrong with the site on anyone else's end or just me? I can't access the topic page just this page. 

I can't get on the college forum either, but I can the others.  The only way I got here is clicking on the last post in this forum.  Still can't see anything else.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

I can't get on the college forum either, but I can the others.  The only way I got here is clicking on the last post in this forum.  Still can't see anything else.

Same here. The games were so good this weekend it shut the whole system down I guess. 

3EFA4DDE-8D19-4134-97CC-9D9C92523CD0.png

Looking like our hot streak in Pennsylvania will continue. This defensive class could be worth keeping an eye on. Rumors that we’re going to hit the transfer portal for wide receiver help. Concerns about production from the WRs is making the scouting circles. I’m still curious to see if we can get Banks to flip from Oregon. 

Have y’all seen the story of the dude who found a VIP pass and used it to sit with the recruits, get on the field and into the locker room after the Bama game? Got a feeling security is fixing to get a lot tighter

• Wow 1

5-2 with South Carolina coming up. You look at the past 4 games and it’s been the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. There’s some games left you feel comfortable with. A couple you feel could go either way. This is the closing stretch. Let’s see how this turns out.

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked this topic