Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻


Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, WETSU said:

The 400 is a brutal race. 

300 Hurdles is the only race tougher in my opinion. The state record is still held by a young man I coached at one time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I swear, reading your stuff is like just reading the newspaper’s headlines only and nothing else in the article or like only reading the subject lines of hot takes.

It is still crazy to me how much A&M ###### up the Kyler Murray thing. It should have been a slam dunk.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Lhornfan said:

300 Hurdles is the only race tougher in my opinion. The state record is still held by a young man I coached at one time.

Yea I agree on the 300 hurdles. Both of those are grown men races. You gotta be willing to run until your heart explodes to be good at those. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2021 at 11:03 AM, JohnnyFootball said:

He ran the 400 in HS. Wanting to say some other events too. Dude is an athlete. 

Didn't he do one of the relays too? I coulda swore I saw a video of him in 2nd or 3rd when he got the baton, but he comes back to win it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

OU seems pretty confident in landing him. 

I ain't confident in any recruit until he enters the NFL draft.  :woot:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2021 at 6:03 PM, Stoney said:

NFL combine record for anyone 325 or heavier is 4.44.

Not trying to burst your bubble, but hand times are always faster. Regardless... he can move for a big guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Red90fly said:

 

 

9 hours ago, Stoney said:

Saying because Ish left for Miami.

 

7 hours ago, WETSU said:

Extremely strange all of this is over an analyst. There has to be more to that story. 

Not shocked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Is he a LB or S?  Seems like a similar build to Overshown coming out of HS. 

A&M told him he could be a safety. 
 

Oklahoma told him he was a LB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

That Daniels guy ended up at OK State.

Makes sense. 
 

Supposedly his good friend and teammate is already part of the 2021 class for OSU.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Makes sense. 
 

Supposedly his good friend and teammate is already part of the 2021 class for OSU.

Yea I think the kid likely had the early signs of being homesick before ever leaving. Which is understandable I suppose. I'd rather see the kid stay close to home with a close friend than go to lsu or something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Yea I think the kid likely had the early signs of being homesick before ever leaving. Which is understandable I suppose. I'd rather see the kid stay close to home with a close friend than go to lsu or something. 

watch your mouth!  LSU is where every athlete should go when looking to be a winner!  :p 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

watch your mouth!  LSU is where every athlete should go when looking to be a winner!  :p 

If recruiting was about winning then a lot of schools would be in trouble lol.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Stoney said:

 

He'll either go the Javonne Shepherd route or transfer out to UH, Texas State, something like that.  To many signs adding up from being in the stands at a home game instead of dressing out, to a transfer portal rumor, and now this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

He'll either go the Javonne Shepherd route or transfer out to UH, Texas State, something like that.  To many signs adding up from being in the stands at a home game instead of dressing out, to a transfer portal rumor, and now this.

From the rumors I’ve heard, unless those schools have a “no class attendance” policy he might not wind up there either.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt we'll ever see Dumas in an Aggie jersey again - we barely saw him last year. I don't even recall if he caught a pass.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lhornfan said:

I doubt we'll ever see Dumas in an Aggie jersey again - we barely saw him last year. I don't even recall if he caught a pass.

He didnt catch any. Was targeted once on an overthrown ball if I recall be didnt officially record a stat. 

And you're right I'm afraid. Which makes me want to break something... Jimbo will need to get more out of his WRs if he expects to take the next step. You simply cannot keep up with Bama and Ohio st with just a running game and a few 3rd down conversations to a TE. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...