🔴 Sooners 2021 thread

Mr. P

55 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Seeing rumors going around multiple boards felony warrant out on Seth McGowan and Trejan Bridges for breaking and entering.

Incredibly stupid, if true. It's like wiping your ### with a winning lottery ticket. 

3 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

If you scan that ticket, it’s still a winner 🤣

Okay...  then it's like wiping your ### with the winning ticket, then eating it, and flushing it down the toilet.

I will never understand why *any* OU football player would risk blowing their ride. Even a fourth-string benchwarmer (on scholarship) has it better than 99.9 percent of the students on campus. 

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

Seeing rumors going around multiple boards felony warrant out on Seth McGowan and Trejan Bridges for breaking and entering.

11 minutes ago, LOL said:

Incredibly stupid, if true. It's like wiping your ### with a winning lottery ticket. 

This is where the "no rules" transferring stuff will be interesting. If it is true and Riley kicks them off the team what is to keep them from transferring to another Big 12 school immediately. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Valhalla said:

This is where the "no rules" transferring stuff will be interesting. If it is true and Riley kicks them off the team what is to keep them from transferring to another Big 12 school immediately. 

also with the 1st time free transfer, would being kicked off the team count as one of those transfers?

11 hours ago, topher805 said:

I'm hearing that the DA might not be able to prosecute (since the "victim" is a dealer who doesn't want to turn snitch). Which means Bridges/McGowan might avoid formal charges...  but Don Castiglione has already told them they're out of the Tropicana. 

4 hours ago, LOL said:

I'm hearing that the DA might not be able to prosecute (since the "victim" is a dealer who doesn't want to turn snitch). Which means Bridges/McGowan might avoid formal charges...  but Don Castiglione has already told them they're out of the Tropicana. 

Bridges was evicted from his apartment in Norman this morning. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For give me @Valhalla, but I am going all-in on the Perrion Winfrey hype. I'm as excited about him as I was about Tommie Harris years ago. Not exaggerating. Anything less than an Outland Trophy season from him will be a disappointment.  

https://www.si.com/college/oklahoma/football/oklahoma-two-deep-preview-defensive-line

Senior noseguard Perrion Winfrey showed unnatural strength and explosion in his first year from junior college, but he got better as the season progressed and in the spring game displayed even more improvement. The 6-3, 290-pound Winfrey also figures to be in line for All-Big 12 accolades.

“We’re expecting out of Perrion to be a dominant player,” Thibodeaux said. “He has that type of skill set. We expect big things out of him having a year under his belt. Doesn’t guarantee anything. But talent-wise, he can really be a special player. We look for him to have impact on every game that he plays in.”

• Mr. P locked this topic