🔴 Sooners 2021 thread

Mr. P

On 4/16/2021 at 2:26 PM, Valhalla said:

This is where the "no rules" transferring stuff will be interesting. If it is true and Riley kicks them off the team what is to keep them from transferring to another Big 12 school immediately. 

Kansas Jayhawks football may have just got themselves a couple good recruits...where's Snoop Dizzle when you need him?

1 hour ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

Kansas Jayhawks football may have just got themselves a couple good recruits...where's Snoop Dizzle when you need him?

If there is no longer any sort of "gentleman's agreement" for scholarship athletes transferring within conference, we should also dispense with the tired old tradition of taking off the gas in routs. 

Let's bring back the old 50- and 60-point blowouts from the Big 8 days. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 6:04 PM, Valhalla said:

He will be at Arkansas quickly I suspect.

That's a good move for him. Hopefully he gets more playing time and a shot at the NFL. Wish him well. 

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

1C70B250-0FDD-4AF4-AD74-300645623E7E.jpeg

Maybe the greatest decommitment picture ever?

Only thing that is unfortunate about this is that Oklahoma has told better receivers than Hudson they were already full. 

SMU seems to be the place where he is headed.

• Like 2

On 6/11/2021 at 6:04 PM, Valhalla said:

He will be at Arkansas quickly I suspect.

17 hours ago, LOL said:

That's a good move for him. Hopefully he gets more playing time and a shot at the NFL. Wish him well. 

I didn't even know he was thinking about hitting the portal. 

5 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I didn't even know he was thinking about hitting the portal. 

I think it has really been just a matter of when ever since he opted out. 

The Wayne Morris transfer showed that Oklahoma didn’t think he was the guy. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Stoney said:

@LOLJalen Hale have any connections to any former Lobos?

Uh, yeah...  like, his entire family? But no, we (OU) don't have a chance in Hades. 

Riley is absolutely retarded when it comes to recruiting East Texas, and Hale's pretty much a lock to Clemson (as soon as they offer). 

22 minutes ago, LOL said:

Uh, yeah...  like, his entire family? But no, we (OU) don't have a chance in Hades. 

Riley is absolutely retarded when it comes to recruiting East Texas, and Hale's pretty much a lock to Clemson (as soon as they offer). 

Somebody was talking about Malcolm Kelly and Trent Williams being related to him? I figured who better to ask then THE resident OU/Lobo expert. I just couldn’t get in touch with Valhalla so I settled for the 2nd best option. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Somebody was talking about Malcolm Kelly and Trent Williams being related to him? I figured who better to ask then THE resident OU/Lobo expert. I just couldn’t get in touch with Valhalla so I settled for the 2nd best option. 

:woot:  Lol, dude...  I'm, like, the fifth or sixth best option. For real... 

I'll totally defer to resident OU recruiting expert Val.

When it comes to Lobo stuff, you're better off asking @ANTI, or @LoboFan07, @RandyJohnson, or several other Lobo lifers. I'm a Johnny-come-lately when it comes to Lobo Nation, and still learning new stuff daily. 

NCFOM-Woody-Day-Trader-EDIT-1.gif

• LOL! 2

59 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I don’t have the Longview inside info part lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, LOL said:

I am not sure how fair that thought is though.

I’ll have to actually sit down and look through the old recruiting stuff to see. 

They one of if not the best player in East Texas in the 2021 class from Texas High, and they have the kid from Carthage as a commit in the 2022 class right now.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

Hey @LOL I noticed both our teams play our kryptonite opponents on the road before the Cotton Bowl this year ( Texas @ TCU and OU @ Kansas State) 

I'm looking forward to whatever third-string juco transfer comes off the bench at halftime to pass for 300 yards and run for 4 tds. 

FUMS! 

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

I am not sure how fair that thought is though.

I’ll have to actually sit down and look through the old recruiting stuff to see. 

They one of if not the best player in East Texas in the 2021 class from Texas High, and they have the kid from Carthage as a commit in the 2022 class right now.

No, it's not fair at all.

Don't pay any attention to anything I say about recruiting. Totally talking out my ###. I'm one of those old farts who will never be happy with how well he recruits East Texas. 

Until he signs every graduating Longview senior, I'm gonna complain.  :woot: 

7 hours ago, Stoney said:

Well...I do know some of the Hale family from my High School days here in Longview and from Insurance sales...and unless they're cousins,etc. to the Williams family they're not that closely  related...ok ?

I cannot speak for Malcolm Kelly or his relatives because I simply do not know.

I'm somewhat older than both "anti" and "LoboFan07" at 25 or so years but they're actually closer in age to Kelly themselves and TWilliams...too !

Hope any of that helps ?!?

R.J.

• Like 2

• Mr. P locked this topic