🏆National Championship 🏆

Stoney

National Championship   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alabama
    • Ohio State

1 hour ago, 514 said:

I think Alabama wins this game, but it will be close. I am truly thankful we got to this point. It really looked touch and go there for a little bit. We made it through the season, the CFP is almost done. I pray we have as close to a normal season as possible next year. 

Same here...  when Big 10 bailed early, I thought for sure that the season was doomed. But we made it, more or less. OU even won a damn post-season game. Miracles never cease. 

28 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Smoke screen for Fields rib injury. The Big 10 has changed the rules all year to protect Ohio St and they’ll do it again if Sankey let’s them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Smoke screen for Fields rib injury. The Big 10 has changed the rules all year to protect Ohio St and they’ll do it again if Sankey let’s them. 

Saban’s daughter tweeted exactly that lol. Of course, it gives Jaylen Waddle an extra week to get faster too. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Article/-Nick-Saban-daughter-Alabama-Ohio-State-COVID-19-158603933/?fbclid=IwAR3kqhKkFhIC9GZKPvoJ4Qy2g_D5Zm7AP1yEgh8p8JZjbQBGdtPfKBoRAN8

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, JustAFan11 said:

Then again it might be a load of hooeey 

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Article/2021-National-Championship-Game-postponement-Ohio-State-football-Gene-Smith-Alabama-Greg-Sankey-COVID-19-concerns-158603040/?fbclid=IwAR253X6tFdVR6FAC4EcB1A7gsZ6fDOnC16_YzI-iaFDnsiQ7wXA9crPH2jc

36 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

The football center being open for business doesn't tell me anything. Ohio State's mismanagement is a big reason they didn't play a full schedule. But let's bend the knee to a team that got pissy because we didn't earlier...

9 minutes ago, topher805 said:

The football center being open for business doesn't tell me anything. Ohio State's mismanagement is a big reason they didn't play a full schedule. But let's bend the knee to a team that got pissy because we didn't earlier...

I don’t disagree with this. What I’m interested in is this: what happens if they postpone a week due to OSU’s Covid issues, then BAMA has an outbreak? Do we postpone another week? 

The latest on Jaylen Waddle: 

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Article/Nick-Saban-Alabama-Football-WR-Jaylen-Waddle-will-be-game-day-decision-for-CFP-national-championship-game-vs-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-158736653/?fbclid=IwAR30sVfIU_L1YTJmYpVFxh9e8jbzh_vZ2o0ABcPaCopIRvoJQn0oxzN21C4

My opinion: he’s going to play. How much he will actually be used, no idea. At the very least, the buzz about him potentially playing is forcing the Ohio State defense to spend practice time prepping for him. If he doesn’t play, that time was wasted.