Church Shooting In Winona

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Both of you are more prominent than a lot of whites. Sitting on a message forum about how rough y’all have it! Lmao get out of here with that self pity BS! Statistics aren’t on your side with the cop issues but y’all (two successful men) keep up the charade about how bad it is. 

That's our point. No matter how much we accomplish, take us out of professional attire and we're just another n-word to a racist cop. Also, success doesn't make me turn a blind eye to what's going on. It's sad but blacks have a ton of distrusts for cops. They were used as henchmen of racists politicians in the recent past. I've met a lot of good cops in my day, got pulled over by one on Christmas Eve,  but 1 cop racially profiling is one too many.

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Of course, plenty more examples out there that the dark skin has a rougher route in this thing called life to get to where were headed.... TBH, I dont let it bother me much, I look at all races the same and treat you the same as long as I'm respected as a man b4 my skin color.... ill raise my son the same way to respect all ppl til your disrespected, then be a man and stand up for yourself and that's just facts.... I don't believe all ppl are racist but there is still plenty out there 

I agree 100%. Like I said, if attacking cops at the capitol didn't open their eyes. Nothing will.