🐗 Razorbacks 2021 Thread🐗

Stoney

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 9:38 AM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Apparently Bishop has changed his mind and will sign with the Pirates. 

he looked really excited about it in the pictures i saw.. 

hope the best for him, just kind of a head scratcher the way things have happened the past few weeks.

• Like 1

I believe a bowl game is a realistic goal this season. 

31 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Are you optimistic this year? I could see College game day coming for the Texas game. I imagine it has been a while. I honestly believe no one can the hogs as a  automatic W , well besides Bama lol. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, txk85 said:

couple good TE commits for the 23 class. Love seeing the "local" kids commit to Arkansas especially when they are ranked as high as Easter is and at a spot that will be of need in a couple seasons.

https://247sports.com/Article/Arkansas-football-2021-Sam-Pittman-Dowell-Loggains-tight-ends-169109331/

Baseball been doing the same as well the past couple weeks. 

6 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Baseball been doing the same as well the past couple weeks. 

yea had a kid from Pleasant Grove "commit" to arkansas yesterday. i think hes class of 24 or 25 so a lot can change before he would make it up there.

On 8/17/2021 at 3:41 PM, txk85 said:

yea had a kid from Pleasant Grove "commit" to arkansas yesterday. i think hes class of 24 or 25 so a lot can change before he would make it up there.

Got another commit today, baseball program has gotten at least one commit everyday this workweek. DVH not messing around. And added a transfer from UofH. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mr. P locked this topic