🐗 Razorbacks 2021 Thread🐗

Stoney

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 4:50 PM, KirtFalcon said:

Any news on potential teams looking at him? Where he wants to go?  He would look good in burnt orange ....

He ended up at USC, funny thing is the current starter at RB in Newton also committed to USC days ago, guess USC is building a RB pipeline from East Texas. 

18 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

He ended up at USC, funny thing is the current starter at RB in Newton also committed to USC days ago, guess USC is building a RB pipeline from East Texas. 

Hate to see them going out of state  ....

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

Hate to see them going out of state  ....

I mentioned to one of the Newton coaches about a week or so ago I thought the current stud (Gatson) would end up at Iowa State, once Barlow committed to USC that idea went out the window. Would've loved Barlow in our backfield with Jefferson. 

• Like 1

good article about some of the baseball commits, 2 area kids (texarkana,bullard) and a couple somewhat close in haughton & frisco. i dont see stovall making it to campus unless he just ask for a lot from whoever drafts him, may be the same story for bishop from texarkana.

https://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2021/jun/30/look-razorback-baseball-commits-2021-mlb-draft/

• Like 1

On 6/30/2021 at 10:55 AM, txk85 said:

good article about some of the baseball commits, 2 area kids (texarkana,bullard) and a couple somewhat close in haughton & frisco. i dont see stovall making it to campus unless he just ask for a lot from whoever drafts him, may be the same story for bishop from texarkana.

https://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2021/jun/30/look-razorback-baseball-commits-2021-mlb-draft/

Max Muncy goes 25th overall to the oakland a's. If he wants to play in a great stadium in front of sell out crowds then he comes to arkansas. Stovall probably goes pretty early today. Heard bishop wasnt dropping but not sure why.

1 hour ago, txk85 said:

Max Muncy goes 25th overall to the oakland a's. If he wants to play in a great stadium in front of sell out crowds then he comes to arkansas. Stovall probably goes pretty early today. Heard bishop wasnt dropping but not sure why.

Stovall took his name out. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Stovall took his name out. 

i just saw that, big pick up! i dont know if thats the same case with bishop or whats going on saw he had dropped to around 100 on the mlb top 200 list. arkansas high is like the forgotten school in this town. if he had gone to t-high, pg or LE there'd be all kinds of coverage on him.

23 hours ago, txk85 said:

i just saw that, big pick up! i dont know if thats the same case with bishop or whats going on saw he had dropped to around 100 on the mlb top 200 list. arkansas high is like the forgotten school in this town. if he had gone to t-high, pg or LE there'd be all kinds of coverage on him.

I think Bishop will stay with the Pirates. 

• Mr. P locked this topic