🐗 Razorbacks 2021 Thread🐗

Stoney

45 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

So...Is Arkansas a legit contender?

No. This team will get boat raced by Bama, Georgia and ole miss. A&M will too so this not a shot at Arkansas. But this is more A&M being that bad offensively than Arkansas being legit. Just one mans opinion. 

On 9/18/2021 at 11:12 PM, WETSU said:

Bama, georgia, florida, tennessee Auburn.

Those 5 to me have a deeper distain for each other than what the 4 you mentioned have. I mean truly there isn't much between any of those besides for their hate for Texas lol 

Agreed. I haven't heard any Texas fans mention a hate for Arkansas. That's a big reach

On 9/18/2021 at 12:25 PM, ETXfan16 said:

Serious question, is there another group of 4 teams that all hate each other to the level that OU, Texas, A&M, and Arkansas hate each other?? I really don’t think so

You should probably take a late summer vacation and spend about two weeks in Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia. 

2 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Yes, for the state championship of Texas. Let’s wait and see on the SEC. 

Like I said this is not source grapes in the slightest, but I think Georgia, Bama and Ole miss beat arkansas by 14+ easily. If A&M had even a mediocre offense this game would have been completely different. 

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

Like I said this is not source grapes in the slightest, but I think Georgia, Bama and Ole miss beat arkansas by 14+ easily. If A&M had even a mediocre offense this game would have been completely different. 

Didn’t you say A&M would do that as well?

3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Good seeing Arkansas back to respectable contender. 

Contender for what?  They are not a contender right now, just a good story.  This story is coming to an end soon.  Their schedule is not ideal enough to sustain.

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Competitiveness is probably more appropriate term. I agree haven’t finished. A few years the hogs have been a laughingstock or afterthought since the motorcycle wreck. Nice seeing them with a pulse.

Funny you mentioned this. Petrino comes back to DWRRS next season for a game. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

42 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Funny you mentioned this. Petrino comes back to DWRRS next season for a game. 

I think he was fired for the embarrassment of the situation.  He wasn’t doing anything too terribly wrong with the program… he was winning and the fans still supported him on the field.  Literally got fired for cheating on his wife 😂. How often do you see that in football?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I think he was fired for the embarrassment of the situation.  He wasn’t doing anything too terribly wrong with the program… he was winning and the fans still supported him on the field.  Literally got fired for cheating on his wife 😂. How often do you see that in football?

Didn't get fired for cheating, got fired for getting caught.

Which (as Coach O proves) is much worse than openly bragging about it.  :woot:

• LOL! 2

• Mr. P locked this topic