WOW!! BREAKING!! Protesters storm the Capitol building...

Monte1076

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I have a feeling many, many people are going to be charged with crimes here. DC is covered with cameras, and I have to assume that the Capitol Building has many, many cameras both inside and out.

I have a feeling that it's not who we think are going to be arrested here... 😖 RIP the US, lasted a long time. 

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Do not make it personal please. I do believe it is good he made the comments to try and calm it. 

I'm not making anything personal. My comment about the wool was not about you, specifically. It was about Trump's ability to pull the wool over the eyes of his disciples.

6 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Looks to be "mostly peaceful protests".  Still a lot of looting and burning to live up to one of the smaller antifa and blm peaceful protests.

They are breaking windows on cnn in the capital building and spray painting cars. 

42 minutes ago, ANTI said:

"Back the blue" turned into "attack the blue" really fast.

Wait lemme guess, this is BLM and Antifa dressed up as MAGA backers, am I right? 🤣

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I posted that about a hr ago....and obione ate that bait whole...🤣

1 minute ago, Pack007 said:

Holding a trump sign and people with trump hats 😂😂😂 definitely his supporters 

If you've ever seen a Trump rally, those aren't the people that go :rofl:.  Those are antifa nerds trying to make Trump and his supporters look bad.  

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 2

Just now, ObiOne said:

If you've ever seen a Trump rally, those aren't the people that go :rofl:.  Those are antifa nerds trying to make Trump and his supporters look bad.  

Trump and his supporters don't need any help looking bad.