WOW!! BREAKING!! Protesters storm the Capitol building...

Monte1076

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Ok you are crazy. Your own photo shows it

Putting on a maga hat and carrying a Trump flag does not make one a Trump supporter.  Surely y'all don' think the same soy boi that fills your coffee votes fort Trump.  It is very clear.  Y'all will deny the obvious

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

These are the same Proud Boys that have been at his rally's. It is sad that instead of calling it out you are claiming it is not Trump supporters. Really is simple but you run to conspiracy because that is what you do on everything. 

Proud Boy?

Proud Boy?  C'mon man!!!  These are soy boi nerds.  Look at their pants :rofl:.  I'm not saying some maga guys aren't mixed in there.  But most of these guys are antifa types.

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Proud Boy?

Proud Boy?  C'mon man!!!  These are soy boi nerds.  Look at their pants :rofl:.  I'm not saying some maga guys aren't mixed in there.  But most of these guys are antifa types.

Looks like a normal Trump supporter to me, just not one from Texas, you must not travel much. 

4 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

The sad part.....most of these criminals that broke into a federal building won’t be sitting in someone’s jail tonight or worse. The repubs on here are always talking about law and order, but nothing right now....

I think I said earlier that many, many people will be charged with crimes. And they should be.

5 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

The sad part.....most of these criminals that broke into a federal building won’t be sitting in someone’s jail tonight or worse. The repubs on here are always talking about law and order, but nothing right now....

Hypocrisy.

BLM, NCAAP etc caught all type of hell for peacefully protesting wrongful deaths at the hands of cops. 

Don The Conartists are out here violently protesting an election....breaking into the capital...

Treason and terrorism. Kaep kneeling was apparently more unamerican than this.

Mow em down.

• Like 1

Y'all are funny.  Most of those YOUNG nerds couldn't carry a true patriots jockstrap.  Most all of these guys are young antifa nerds.  Most maga guys are old and don't where skinny jeans.  Looks like a dildo rally on the UT campus inside the capitol.   Look at the people outside the Capitol if you want to know what patriots look like.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Y'all are funny.  Most of those YOUNG nerds couldn't carry a true patriots jockstrap.  Most all of these guys are young antifa nerds.  Most maga guys are old and don't where skinny jeans.  Looks like a dildo rally on the UT campus inside the capitol.   Look at the people outside the Capitol if you want to know what patriots look like.  

*Snowflake alert*

• Like 2
  • Stinks 1

16 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

here are the protesters in Michigan from last year...yes the same

Thousands gridlock Michigan's Capitol complex to protest Gov. Whitmer's  stay-at-home order | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Where are the old guys, camo pants, and most noticeably - denim in the photos I posted.  90% of Trump supporters wear blue jeans.  Antifa wear non-denim girl pants.  Can you not see the difference?

Just now, Pack007 said:

Arrest those traitors. Put that trash under the jail 

Don The Con should be the first to go. Instigated the entire thing. 

By the way...I saw where him and his boy Pence aren't cool anymore...🤣

• LOL! 1