WOW!! BREAKING!! Protesters storm the Capitol building...

Monte1076

Just now, ObiOne said:

As he sits behind his desk, at home, by himself, WEARING A MASK :rofl:

On a phone. Married. Two kids, about to have a third. My mom (who voted for Trump) just got out of the hospital with COVID. My in-laws are in the hospital with COVID. So yeah, hilarious mask joke.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

On a phone. Married. Two kids, about to have a third. My mom (who voted for Trump) just got out of the hospital with COVID. My in-laws are in the hospital with COVID. So yeah, hilarious mask joke.

Prayers for your family. 

I'm glad you are still feeling up to calling folks ***snowflake***.  Thank goodness we still have the 1A 

AND 2A

49 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Notice the same gaggle of leftist loons on here were crickets when blm and antifa were burning police stations to the ground.  

Name one time BLM or Antifa broke into the capital and committed domestic terrorism and treason because of a lost election....I'll wait.

I watched this on NBC at work today, and it was a joke.  They were making it sound just as many on the left here that this was the burning of the Reichstag.  It looked more to me like a tour of the Capitol.  The riot police did nothing, and just let them go right on in.  These people weren't armed so why not simply arrest them for interfering with Government Business.  

3 hours ago, CreateMyAccount said:

Yet they were told to stand down while most of those that entered the building seemed to use it as a photo op.  You'd think if it was a protest that at least one of them would have made a speech from the Capitol pulpit.  Instead they just let them mosey around.  I read of glass doors being broken, but never saw any photos or video footage yet.  One would think they would at least show that.  Instead they just let them waltz right in like they owned the place.  We'll we do, but still they were trying to conduct Government Business.  

3 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

These are the same Proud Boys that have been at his rally's. It is sad that instead of calling it out you are claiming it is not Trump supporters. Really is simple but you run to conspiracy because that is what you do on everything. 

The Proud Boys wore black.  https://www.businessinsider.com/proud-boys-attend-january-6-dc-rally-incognito-all-black-2021-1