The Smoakhouse Forums

WOW!! BREAKING!! Protesters storm the Capitol building...

2 minutes ago, ANTI said:

He instigated the whole thing. 

Don The Con deserves prison time after this.  

Not debating that, that is for the justice department to look at, just saying it is good he is trying to calm it now

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don The Con supporters when it comes to dodging accountability:

Posted Images

I have a feeling many, many people are going to be charged with crimes here. DC is covered with cameras, and I have to assume that the Capitol Building has many, many cameras both inside and out.

4 minutes ago, d0tc0m said:

No. No way. Do not let him off the hook. He all-but called for the mob to go after Pence before this. This is lip service. It's HIS sedition that caused this. He is responsible. He needs to be held accountable.

He can be held accountable but what we need is the situation calmed

Just now, Monte1076 said:

I have a feeling many, many people are going to be charged with crimes here. DC is covered with cameras, and I have to assume that the Capitol Building has many, many cameras both inside and out.

Just a question, had they opened fire on them entering would it have been justified? 

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Not debating that, that is for the justice department to look at, just saying it is good he is trying to calm it now

No he's not, but he's hoping folks like you believe that he is. I've never seen someone so easily pull the wool.

Just now, Old49er60 said:

Just a question, had they opened fire on them entering would it have been justified? 

I would think there would be a very good case to be made there.

1 minute ago, d0tc0m said:

No he's not, but he's hoping folks like you believe that he is. I've never seen someone so easily pull the wool.

Do not make it personal please. I do believe it is good he made the comments to try and calm it. 

Looks to be "mostly peaceful protests".  Still a lot of looting and burning to live up to one of the smaller antifa and blm peaceful protests.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I have a feeling that it's not who we think are going to be arrested here... 😖 RIP the US, lasted a long time. 

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

It's an attack on America.

Mow em down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Do not make it personal please. I do believe it is good he made the comments to try and calm it. 

I'm not making anything personal. My comment about the wool was not about you, specifically. It was about Trump's ability to pull the wool over the eyes of his disciples.

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Looks to be "mostly peaceful protests".  Still a lot of looting and burning to live up to one of the smaller antifa and blm peaceful protests.

Weak.

Just now, Pack007 said:

Those criminals. I thought blue lives mattered?? 😆

Nah Pack, that's not how it works!

They only matter when they are murdering us. I thought you knew that? 🤣

Just now, ANTI said:

Nah Pack, that's not how it works!

They only matter when they are murdering us. I thought you knew that? 🤣

True...true 😆

6 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

They are breaking windows on cnn in the capital building and spray painting cars. 

Just now, ObiOne said:

Call me crazy, but most of the folks I'm seeing inside the Capitol Building do not look like Trump supporters.

You're not crazy.

But you are blind as hell. 

2 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

They are breaking windows on cnn in the capital building and spray painting cars. 

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts"

In their own words. 😆