The Smoakhouse Forums

WOW!! BREAKING!! Protesters storm the Capitol building...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don The Con supporters when it comes to dodging accountability:

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, osup116 said:

This could get really bad. D.C. Defunded their police and there is no one there to stop them 

Explain in detail what that means. I would love to hear it. 

42 minutes ago, ANTI said:

"Back the blue" turned into "attack the blue" really fast.

Wait lemme guess, this is BLM and Antifa dressed up as MAGA backers, am I right? 🤣

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I posted that about a hr ago....and obione ate that bait whole...🤣

1 minute ago, Pack007 said:

Holding a trump sign and people with trump hats 😂😂😂 definitely his supporters 

If you've ever seen a Trump rally, those aren't the people that go :rofl:.  Those are antifa nerds trying to make Trump and his supporters look bad.  

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 2
14 minutes ago, ObiOne said:
8 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Call me crazy, but most of the folks I'm seeing inside the Capitol Building do not look like Trump supporters.

Looks to be "mostly peaceful protests".  Still a lot of looting and burning to live up to one of the smaller antifa and blm peaceful protests.

Ok you are crazy. Your own photo shows it

Just now, ObiOne said:

If you've ever seen a Trump rally, those aren't the people that go :rofl:.  Those are antifa nerds trying to make Trump and his supporters look bad.  

Trump and his supporters don't need any help looking bad.

3 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Holding a trump sign and people with trump hats 😂😂😂 definitely his supporters 

Dodging GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Looks like one of those antifa thugs may have found out.  Or he's about to

So you are claiming these people are not trump supporters but are really antifa.........God help us..........

• Haha 1
Just now, ANTI said:

Dodging GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Well, if nothing else, they're very obedient. They're only doing what they've been taught.

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Ok you are crazy. Your own photo shows it

Putting on a maga hat and carrying a Trump flag does not make one a Trump supporter.  Surely y'all don' think the same soy boi that fills your coffee votes fort Trump.  It is very clear.  Y'all will deny the obvious

• Haha 1
Just now, ObiOne said:

Putting on a maga hat and carrying a Trump flag does not make one a Trump supporter.  Surely y'all don' think the same soy boi that fills your coffee votes fort Trump.  It is very clear.  Y'all will deny the obvious

These are the same Proud Boys that have been at his rally's. It is sad that instead of calling it out you are claiming it is not Trump supporters. Really is simple but you run to conspiracy because that is what you do on everything. 

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

These are the same Proud Boys that have been at his rally's. It is sad that instead of calling it out you are claiming it is not Trump supporters. Really is simple but you run to conspiracy because that is what you do on everything. 

Proud Boy?

Proud Boy?  C'mon man!!!  These are soy boi nerds.  Look at their pants :rofl:.  I'm not saying some maga guys aren't mixed in there.  But most of these guys are antifa types.

The sad part.....most of these criminals that broke into a federal building won’t be sitting in someone’s jail tonight or worse. The repubs on here are always talking about law and order, but nothing right now....

Just now, ObiOne said:

Proud Boy?

Proud Boy?  C'mon man!!!  These are soy boi nerds.  Look at their pants :rofl:.  I'm not saying some maga guys aren't mixed in there.  But most of these guys are antifa types.

Looks exactly like the guys who protested at the Michigan Capital building. You are wanting to deflect instead of just facing the facts

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

Proud Boy?

Looks like a normal Trump supporter to me, just not one from Texas, you must not travel much. 

Just now, ANTI said:

Hey man...I thought "you didn't need to destroy property to get your point across" 🤣

And these look exactly like the protesters I have seen at anti-mask rallies....yes they are trump supporters