WOW!! BREAKING!! Protesters storm the Capitol building...

Monte1076

12 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Exactly, you got nothing.

"Trump in a landslide"...(😂)

Project!...You got nothing.  Trump in a landslide?  I never said that.  You're just another leftist lunatic doing what ya'll do best,  making #### up.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

If you knew anything about history you'd know that's what marxists do to those who dissent.  Fight fire with fire.

Lmao, all the times yall said shoot the BLM protest? What a joke, but I'm not surprised 

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

Lmao, all the times yall said shoot the BLM protest? What a joke, but I'm not surprised 

You're the joke.  Blm rioters who were attacking defenseless people aren't protesters.  Oh and blm is a marxist organization,  not that you even know what that means.

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

Police just moved the barriers out of the way to let them in.  On video 🤔

Exactly what I saw on NBC.  They did nothing to stop them.  Why ?  Where they told to stand down and show no resistance at all.  Allegedly one officer was hurt, but that could have been from a misstep walking up the stairs.  We never saw the footage of the injury.  This was the weakest storming of a building I have witnessed in my life.  The left on here is acting like they were storming the beaches of Normandy with guns drawn.  Plus the majority of the protesters stood outside.  The most I saw in the seating area was maybe 25-30 if that.  I saw one guy with his feet up on the desk of a Senator or Representative.  I'm actually getting a good laugh out of many of the comments on here.  

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Now this is def a Trump supporter in Pelosi’s office lol

39256D8A-436F-410F-AD3B-3DECF3CD550E.jpeg

That's the photo I just mentioned, and I hadn't even scrolled down yet.  I didn't know it was Pelosi's office, and I agree with you this is a Trump supporter.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

You're the joke.  Blm rioters who were attacking defenseless people aren't protesters.

The jokes been on yall for 4 years for electing the dumb###, now Americans get what they want, get rid of the worst president EVER

1 minute ago, ANTI said:

Crickets from you after Trump didn't get that landslide. Bwaha. 

The landslide I never predicted?  Bwaha...Fact:  I predicted the cheat by mail.  Say hello to Mr Biden,  president of the chinese junk mail association.

13 minutes ago, JETT said:

You'd have to pull that thread up, because I don't remember anyone saying that.  The only thing I saw was running over people that are blocking a highway.  

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

You'd have to pull that thread up, because I don't remember anyone saying that.  The only thing I saw was running over people that are blocking a highway.  

Really DAVE... ttman, that clown from carthage claiming terrorism shoot em... yall saft man

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I didn't vote for Biden, but I'd welcome his ### in any day over trump.... 1 term loser trump and now the Maga babies are in need of their pacifiers

f33b1db951f54437a91dc367c72fc12f.gifgiphy.gif

Biden wasn't my first choice...but I can sure tell you who was my last...