LK

JackReacher

14 hours ago, JackReacher said:

I hear interviews start next week. Kerry Strong is at the top of the list from some sources I have. Anyone able to confirm that?

He is on the top of every list. He is the coach-in-waiting at Alabama though so he might pass on LK.

• LOL! 3

1 hour ago, nationalpastime said:

Where is Daniel Swaim in all this talk?  I heard he was seen checking out deer leases out there over Christmas Break.

He said if he get hired he will personally fry a turkey for every member of the school board. And haul all their cattle wherever they need it taken to

1 hour ago, centex1 said:

He said if he get hired he will personally fry a turkey for every member of the school board. And haul all their cattle wherever they need it taken to

They better put a covered hair or body shaving policy in for when he cooks.  I heard the last time he fried turkeys for school board members one of them choked on a hairball and had to be life lighted to Shreveport.

1 hour ago, nationalpastime said:

They better put a covered hair or body shaving policy in for when he cooks.  I heard the last time he fried turkeys for school board members one of them choked on a hairball and had to be life lighted to Shreveport.

Yes it was a huge tragedy that could have been adverted sooner had he not pulled the pants down of the guy next to him and started licking the mans posterior. When Coach Swaim was asked to Comment on what he was doing he said “In first aid training when someone is choking they said to do the hiney-lick maneuver.” 

• LOL! 1

19 hours ago, centex1 said:

Yes it was a huge tragedy that could have been adverted sooner had he not pulled the pants down of the guy next to him and started licking the mans posterior. When Coach Swaim was asked to Comment on what he was doing he said “In first aid training when someone is choking they said to do the hiney-lick maneuver.” 

Sounds like a solid option