🐮2021 Houston Texans Offseason Thread🐮

4 hours ago, topher805 said:

This whole thing is getting bizarre. Three filed suits (Civil, not criminal), with Buzbee saying there are now nine total women that have come forward. 

For starters, DW4 made the boneheaded decision to hire a massage therapist off of Instagram. What happened in that room? No clue, but DW4 put himself in this situation. 

I'm hearing the there are a total of 13 now.  The third claim is that he forced her to perform oral sex, and that could lead to criminal charges.  He also brought one woman to Houston from Atlanta which is a violation of the Mann Act.  Jack Johnson who was pardoned by President Trump was convicted twice on that count, but his relationships were consensual.  That law has not been repealed, but in most recent cases a conviction has not been found for consensual sex as it was in the past.  Depending on what evidence is presented if any this may lead to criminal charges.  I expect him to also be suspended by the NFL.  Antonio Brown was suspended for half a season for his actions with two women.  This is 13, and I don't know what Goodell will rule, but an NFL investigation is also ongoing in this.  How many more women will come forward ? This is getting crazy.  

Perspective I heard on the radio today...

I get that Watsons usual massage therapist was off limits because of Covid. WHY did he go through so many unlicensed/recently licensed therapists? 

If I was trying out new personal trainers and I auditioned 10+ female trainers over eight months, I think my wife would have a question or two...

I heard today that it was only 14, and now it's 22 ???  The only team that I think he could be traded to now would be Las Vegas.  At least he could get the services he wants and it's legal if he goes out of Clark Co..  I know I wouldn't want him on my team.  With this many claims I would say at least 2 of them are accurate if not all 22.  

8 hours ago, topher805 said:

Perspective I heard on the radio today...

I get that Watsons usual massage therapist was off limits because of Covid. WHY did he go through so many unlicensed/recently licensed therapists? 

If I was trying out new personal trainers and I auditioned 10+ female trainers over eight months, I think my wife would have a question or two...

Watson's not married, but I wonder what his Momma is telling him.  I realize he's a born again Christian, but he's not acting like it.  

I read one of the accounts of what happened with Watson. Started out as a normal massage. One event occurred. She turned him down and continued the massage. A second event occurred and she continued the massage. A third event occurred and she continued the massage. A fourth event occurred and she continued the massage. 6 months later, she gets a call to another location. She doesn’t realize it’s him until after he attempts the same thing with her again. I’m not saying that all of these reports are false. I’m just having a hard time with this one.

This situation is getting weirder and weirder...

Watson has admitted to consensual sex with some of his accusers. According to Watson's Marketing Manager, one of the accusers (Jane Doe #3 supposedly) reached out and asked for $30,000 for indefinite silence over a consensual encounter.  Rusty Hardin has former therapists speaking about the professionalism of Watson. Tony Buzbee is promising more information by Friday. 

Now we have blackmail and possible prostitution on the table. 

Not gonna lie, first thing I thought of when the words “at home masseuse” was “working girl.” You can’t tell me the Texans don’t have massages. Maybe not the ones Watson was looking for but still.

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Not gonna lie, first thing I thought of when the words “at home masseuse” was “working girl.” You can’t tell me the Texans don’t have massages. Maybe not the ones Watson was looking for but still.

Yeah...Wording is everything and now things are getting more scrutinized. For some of the girls, it was their "Manager" that set up the appointment with Watson. 

The important thing is checking locations. Some were in legitimate business settings. Others, were not. Regardless, Watson does not walk away from this squeaky clean. 

10 hours ago, Stoney said:

Credibility takes a bit of hit about riiigghhht....now.

He only raised concerns with HPD. He didn't say he wouldn't provide information to other agencies. Regardless, I think this hurts his cases a lot. 

12 minutes ago, topher805 said:

Credibility takes a bit of hit about riiigghhht....now.

He only raised concerns with HPD. He didn't say he wouldn't provide information to other agencies. Regardless, I think this hurts his cases a lot. 

I ain’t saying that he’s a ambulance chaser or they are gold diggers.

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

I ain’t saying that he’s a ambulance chaser or they are gold diggers.

This is just too crazy of a case for me.

Typically where there is smoke, there is fire. Now what kind of fire? I dunno, but these aren't good optics. 

On the other hand, ambulance chaser is a good way to describe Buzbee. That said, he is a VERY good ambulance chaser that only chases the most expensive ambulances.