The communists shut down parler....

RETIREDFAN1

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

And.... so is half the stuff in your house oh clueless one

That junk's not sending my information to the chinese govt,  your cluelessness.  Having said that,  there is now virtually no distinction between american tech giants fb,  twitter and google and the chicoms.  They're comrades,  literally.  Parler allowed actual free speech.  Can't have that kind of thing in China Joe's banana republic.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

That junk's not sending my information to the chinese govt,  your cluelessness.

LOL, ok man..... keep thinking what you want... guess you don't have a smart phone or smart TV or anything of that matter... China knows more about you than your wife, clueless 1 is you

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

LOL, ok man..... keep thinking what you want... guess you don't have a smart phone or smart TV or anything of that matter... China knows more about you than your wife, clueless 1 is you

Evidence?  Comparing tik tok to parler.  Pure ignorance.  One is in bed with the chinese communist govt,  the other a true free speech platform.  A better comparison to tik tok would be facebook,  twitter or google.  They're all in bed together.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

Do your own research man, stop acting like you know it all when in fact yall really don't know ####..... this isn't the 70s 80s 90s etc... this is 2021 man catch up..... or get left, life rolls on 

That's what I thought.  You got none.  Bought a piece of wood furniture the other day,  don't think it's sending data to china.  And I don't care if they know I watch bar rescue and impractical jokers.  I'm not putting myself at any risk.  The tik tok deal was something altogether different.  People's private (or so they thought) videos were funneled to the chicoms,  which could be used to bribe them if china so chooses.  In summary,  apples and oranges.  Parler nothing like tik tok, twitter,  fb or google.  And that's why it's under fire from the totalitarian left,  who again,  who are in bed with the chinese.  Parler allowed people the freedom to engage in "wrongthink."  Can't have that in China Joe's banana republic.  Class dismissed.

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

That's what I thought.  You got none.  Bought a piece of wood furniture the other day,  don't think it's sending data to china.  And I don't care if they know I watch bar rescue and impractical jokers.  I'm not putting myself at any risk.  The tik tok deal was something altogether different.  People's private (or so they thought) videos were funneled to the chicoms,  which could be used to bribe them if china so chooses.  In summary,  apples and oranges.  Parler nothing like tik tok, twitter,  fb or google.  And that's why it's under fire from the totalitarian left,  who again,  who are in bed with the chinese.  Class dismissed.

You dont have a smartphone either i guess? Your info is out there man, by the way I dont have Facebook, or any of that online stuff... smoaky is the only online app I chat on and every now and again I post on the FSSW app

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

You dont have a smartphone either i guess? Your info is out there man, by the way I dont have Facebook, or any of that online stuff... smoaky is the only online app I chat on and every now and again I post on the FSSW app

My phone has a weather app, a few music apps and that's about it.   I have fb but don't talk politics on there and certainly don't use phone to transmit videos that could be used against me in bribes. I'm in no danger.  If the chicomms and their comrades in the usa see what I post on smoaky,  then I say good!

7 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Smoaky.com is a safe haven for you the libs will have a outlet.

He's actually using their patented "up is down,  down is up" philosophy.  It's twitter, fb, google et al that are the true enemies of democracy and free speech, not Parler. Parler was/is a safe haven for "wrongthink."  Can't have that in ChinaJoe's banana republic. Beware everyone,  big brother is clamping down.  Prepare accordingly.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, JETT said:

image.jpeg

11 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

My phone has a weather app, a few music apps and that's about it.   I have fb but don't talk politics on there and certainly don't use phone to transmit videos that could be used against me in bribes. I'm in no danger.  If the chicomms and their comrades in the usa see what I post on smoaky,  then I say good!

OMG--you are going to allow the Chinese to find out you care about the weather. You should delete that app, quickly. And those music apps too, the Chinese are going to find out that you really do like "punk Rock", not "country". 😂😂😂

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

OMG--you are going to allow the Chinese to find out you care about the weather. You should delete that app, quickly. And those music apps too, the Chinese are going to find out that you really do like "punk Rock", not "country". 😂😂😂

For real!  And my wife watches romcom's and house flipping shows on tv.  If they try to pin that on me I'm doomed!

• LOL! 1

Just now, DAWG91 said:

For real!  And my wife watches romcom's and house flipping shows on tv.  If they try to pin that on me I'm doomed!

I have to be thankful, my wife does NOT like romcom's....she gets enough of that with me. 😂  But those "house flipping shows", if she has the TV on, she is watching one of those, and then she gets these great ideas, and expects me to run out to the shop and get it done for her. I am about to cut those shows from the DirecTV package we have. Causes me more work than entertainment. 😂

3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I have to be thankful, my wife does NOT like romcom's....she gets enough of that with me. 😂  But those "house flipping shows", if she has the TV on, she is watching one of those, and then she gets these great ideas, and expects me to run out to the shop and get it done for her. I am about to cut those shows from the DirecTV package we have. Causes me more work than entertainment. 😂

I'm just glad we don't get hallmark channel since switching to youtube tv.  Talk about the final nail in the coffin!

• LOL! 1