The communists shut down parler....

RETIREDFAN1

3 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Well in this case genius,  it's turn off the auto update on your phone.

You have said 'prepare accordingly' about 10 times. Is that your phrase that you hope catches on or is it from one of the fringe groups out there, with people in it getting arrested in Arkansas, Arizona and Florida? Just curious. 

32 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

That's intended for patriots.  You don't qualify.  Sorry.  Please turn your auto update on.

Ah, the Patriot Party. Go ahead with that. I look forward to the splintering of the GOP. Will help Democrats win forever, like Libertarians did in key states this election. 
Prepare accordingly to have candidates not elected ever. 😏

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ah, the Patriot Party. Go ahead with that. I look forward to the splintering of the GOP. Will help Democrats win forever, like Libertarians did in key states this election. 
Prepare accordingly to have candidates not elected ever. 😏

The GOP was already splintered.  Trump brought it back together but was undermined throughout his entire presidency by the establishment frauds who did virtually nothing except play the waiting game.  With regards to not having any candidates elected anymore,  I fully expect that.  If the Ds can win by junk mail fraud and their dominion shennanigans then there's no use voting anyway.  Enjoy your banana republic Hugo.

• Like 1

Did this guy really suggest the execution of Pence on Parler???  Surely not.  

I use to think people were too smart for this kinda rhetoric.... but. 

The once proud GOP is going to tear itself apart with this stuff. 

Sad days. 

3 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Did this guy really suggest the execution of Pence on Parler???  Surely not.  

I use to think people were too smart for this kinda rhetoric.... but. 

The once proud GOP is going to tear itself apart with this stuff. 

Sad days. 

Lin Wood is a lifelong democrap trying to make us look bad......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Lin Wood is a lifelong democrap trying to make us look bad......

I got labeled a useful idiot for merely suggesting that. He is infecting the Parler no censorship zone now. Most of the local  Republicans around here were life-long dems and just changed parties not ideology.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

The GOP was already splintered.  Trump brought it back together but was undermined throughout his entire presidency by the establishment frauds who did virtually nothing except play the waiting game.  With regards to not having any candidates elected anymore,  I fully expect that.  If the Ds can win by junk mail fraud and their dominion shennanigans then there's no use voting anyway.  Enjoy your banana republic Hugo.

You do realize that the Apple stuff, the Kraken, QANON, all of it, means you are around the bend? That you are outside your mind? I pray you don't harm yourself or others. 🤔

Does anyone remember last Summer when the courts ruled it was unconstitutional for Donald Trump to ban anyone from his Twitter account?
It violated the 1st amendment to deny people ACCESS to interact with Donald Trump's Twitter but it isn't a violation to deny the President access to that same account?
Federal courts ruled that blocking people from his page was "unconstitutional viewpoint discrimination." because his Twitter page which he uses "to conduct official business and to interact with the public." was ruled a "public forum"
Now monopolistic tech billionaires have destroyed the entire public forum that the President uses to conduct official business and to interact with the public.
6 elitist tech billionaires are in control of the vast majority of all human communications. You think those 6 people are actually concerned about your best interest or their own? If you are celebrating the mass censorship of conservative speech just remember it might be you next; and the people that would have defended your right to speak won't have a voice anymore to do so.
  • Thanks 2