Who Funded January 6th?

BarryLaverty

23 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would love to live in Austin, but too crowded and too expensive. Anybody who thinks it isn't an awesome place has issues, and I don't need them in my life. 

I agree, Austin is an awesome city.  Too bad the liberals are ruining it though 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

People were arrested then and should have been, and I denounced it then and still do. Do you not think there should be consequences for people running amuck and damaging our capitol building? People died. Shouldn't that horrify us all? 

Wait wait wait.  The people arrested then were immediately released then all charges dropped for attacking police, throwing motolov cocktails, and destroying businesses.  This Jan 6 one, they are being hunted, charged and facing possible prison time for essentially doing the same thing.

an unarmed woman was shot climbing through a window.  No one rioted. 

an unarmed black man gets shot, and we get “peaceful protests” where Best Buy’s go broke, Starbucks destroyed, and entire streets taken hostage, as well as anyone just trying to drive home gets attacked.

I, like you, think all of it is wrong.  I also think all of these despicable, deplorable people should be taken on a ship and dropped off in the middle of the Atlantic.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would love to live in Austin, but too crowded and too expensive. Anybody who thinks it isn't an awesome place has issues, and I don't need them in my life. 

The roads there are awful.   

3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Going along with it is just as bad as doing nothing or being the mastermind. Those two won’t be re-elected in 2022.

They will their next elections because they will likely run unopposed by republicans.