The Smoakhouse Forums

Who Funded January 6th?

4 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Then why weren’t those called what they truly were, instead of sugar coating it?  Anything from the media cannot be trusted.  The folks in dc didn’t break in anything.  They were let in.  All America wants is the allegations of a corrupt voting process investigated.  

You might want to check in with Josh Hawley and see how that is going. It has collapsed from its own illegitimate noise. The Kraken is being sued for a billion dollars. They not tell you on Parler? 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good question    better question- who funded all the riots and protest for BLM?

Questions to be answered, investigations to be held, accountability to be had.    The Putsch of January 6, 2021 BY JAMES D. ZIRIN | JANUARY 8, 2021    

Not if Texas secedes.  All snowflakes will be pushed west to California.  We’re not letting them stop in New Mexico or Colorado,  they’ll mess the snow skiing states up worse than they already are

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would love to live in Austin, but too crowded and too expensive. Anybody who thinks it isn't an awesome place has issues, and I don't need them in my life. 

I don’t doubt that at all.

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You might want to check in with Josh Hawley and see how that is going. It has collapsed from its own illegitimate noise. The Kraken is being sued for a billion dollars. They not tell you on Parler? 

I don’t have social media of any kind, mostly because they’re full of drama, ignorance and misinformation aka fake news.  

23 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would love to live in Austin, but too crowded and too expensive. Anybody who thinks it isn't an awesome place has issues, and I don't need them in my life. 

I agree, Austin is an awesome city.  Too bad the liberals are ruining it though 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Evil lies on both sides of this. 

Some of you are too blind to admit that the the far left and the far right are BOTH to blame for what happened. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Sorry I get easily distracted and or confused.

Easier to admit you don't know what a compass is...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Evil lies on both sides of this. 

Some of you are too blind to admit that the the far left and the far right are BOTH to blame for what happened. 

Ohh, I agree, just want Barry to admit it!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

People were arrested then and should have been, and I denounced it then and still do. Do you not think there should be consequences for people running amuck and damaging our capitol building? People died. Shouldn't that horrify us all? 

Wait wait wait.  The people arrested then were immediately released then all charges dropped for attacking police, throwing motolov cocktails, and destroying businesses.  This Jan 6 one, they are being hunted, charged and facing possible prison time for essentially doing the same thing.

an unarmed woman was shot climbing through a window.  No one rioted. 

an unarmed black man gets shot, and we get “peaceful protests” where Best Buy’s go broke, Starbucks destroyed, and entire streets taken hostage, as well as anyone just trying to drive home gets attacked.

I, like you, think all of it is wrong.  I also think all of these despicable, deplorable people should be taken on a ship and dropped off in the middle of the Atlantic.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The roads there are awful.   

6 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Like I said, the liberals are ruining it

OUr governor and LT governor are ruining it too.  

3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Going along with it is just as bad as doing nothing or being the mastermind. Those two won’t be re-elected in 2022.

They will their next elections because they will likely run unopposed by republicans.  

12 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

They will their next elections because they will likely run unopposed by republicans.  

Which is unfortunate....wish Texans would primary them out.........

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Or, those were clueless, criminal morons who didn't know what to do next and just aimlessly stood there, maskless, so that they could be arrested easier later. 

:sleep:

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I believe chad Prather and Mathew McConaughey are planning on running . I have no idea on what party but I am sure probably not Democrat.