5A D2 STATE FINAL Aledo vs. Crosby

dme1111

7 hours ago, SSwami said:

1 more thing ....We could put Jojo in the wildcat and tape it on our Olines helmets " HERE WE COME" and Carthage couldnt stop it just like everyone in 5A...

This statement immediately disqualified you from the already ridiculous argument you try to make. You are just a trash talking troll/fanboy who is capable of no objectivity. 

2020 Carthage defense would have made Aledo’s offense feel emasculated.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SSwami said:

Good Lawd..someone wrote me a novel....too much....Lmao....Aledo would win the LOS on both sides of the ball vs Carthage...Aledo - too many athletes. As far as the coulda shoulda woulda vs Lovejoy...Lol..if yer aunt had nutz she woulda been your uncle....Aledo rolls Carthage...not even close....bwahahaha

🤣

11 hours ago, SSwami said:

Good Lawd..someone wrote me a novel....too much....Lmao....Aledo would win the LOS on both sides of the ball vs Carthage...Aledo - too many athletes. As far as the coulda shoulda woulda vs Lovejoy...Lol..if yer aunt had nutz she woulda been your uncle....Aledo rolls Carthage...not even close....bwahahaha

Offensively, Aledo had two guys.  Period.  Don’t believe me?  It’s who their offense ran through.  Their coach knows it, it’s why they get all the touches.  The qb was taken from under center in important plays where a first down conversion was needed.  That Carthage defense was athletic as all get out.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SSwami said:

1 more thing ....We could put Jojo in the wildcat and tape it on our Olines helmets " HERE WE COME" and Carthage couldnt stop it just like everyone in 5A...

It is obvious you don’t believe half that nonsense you’re saying. 
The 2020 Dawg defense would cause Aledo to punt a lot. 
The starters gave up less than 50 points in 14 games. They played 8 teams in the top ten that averaged over forty points a game. 
The Dawg secondary had I believe 30 interceptions. 
Kip Louis at linebacker has offers from the best DI schools in the country. 
Lynch and Foster will have many schools looking for their services. 
King had 9 Interceptions and the other corner had 8. 
The D line were super fast off the ball and no team could run the ball on them. 
You need to watch some of the games. 
Aledo is a great team, the 2020 state champs. 
They had close games and gave up a lot of points. 
In 2020 I believe the Dawgs were better than Aledo. 
My opinion is from watching Aledo in the state championship game. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SSwami said:

Once again comparing apples to oranges...(5a vs 4a)...Carthage looks really good beating up on the weak sisters in 4a....Several teams in 5a beat Carthage this year..Aledo mauls em. #FACTS

You never bring anything close to facts with your “argument”. I put it in quotes because all you do is give an opinion, you don’t venture anywhere close to giving reasons for what you think would happen. 

I imagine you are a very self conscious person IRL, to be so defensive. It would be one thing if you spoke with any kind of factual or statistical basis and reasons. Instead you talk like a weak minded and weak bodied little kid in a schoolyard “debate”. Again, in quotes because it’s not much of a debate when only one side is bringing real points to the table. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, SSwami said:

Once again comparing apples to oranges...(5a vs 4a)...Carthage looks really good beating up on the weak sisters in 4a....Several teams in 5a beat Carthage this year..Aledo mauls em. #FACTS

There are no facts here for the simple reason that we don’t know, can’t know, and will never know who would win this match-up.

both teams will be very good again next year.  I’d love to see this game in 2021 at ATT or Globe Life

• Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 5:48 PM, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Here you go, SSwami, you can take solace in knowing Aledo was ranked by DCTF as the top program in the state over the past six seasons (that doesn’t mean they’d have beaten Carthage in 2020 though):

1. Aledo

2. Carthage

3. Richland Springs

4. Highland Park

Only way to ever know is to play the game.