❄️ SNOW ICE CREAM ❄️

Pilgrim

1 gallon clean snow (place a large bowl outside until filled with snow)

1 can sweetened condensed milk

1 teaspoon vanilla 

mix together - may need to add a little regular milk if it is too thick and all ingredients do not mix well!

YUM

21 minutes ago, JETT said:

I know it is supposedly unhealthy but I love braums German chocolate ice cream

I don’t care if this snow ice cream is unhealthy or not - I haven’t had any since I was a kid - it reminds me of the old homemade ice cream from a crank freezer - you’re too young to know what those are. 😆

4 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

I don’t care if this snow ice cream is unhealthy or not - I haven’t had any since I was a kid - it reminds me of the old homemade ice cream from a crank freezer - you’re too young to know what those are. 😆

I think he meant the German chocolate......lol......

7 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Yep never heard of it lol, I do like old appliances to see where we've come from then til now... I go to first Mondays monthly and love to see old things....

4 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I think he meant the German chocolate......lol......

Yeah thats what I meant, I eat it regularly at least once a week, I also take a shot of apple cider vinegar with mothers every morning to help regulate some of the sugar I eat

• Like 1