Eugene Goodman - True Patriot

BarryLaverty

Thought this worthy to pass along. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-cop-led-dc-rioters-from-open-senate-chambers-door-before-it-was-locked.amp

Capitol cop led DC rioters away from open Senate chambers door before it was locked, likely saving lives

Had rioters gone other way, they would have reached Senate chamber

By Lee Brown | New York Post
image.jpg

3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You couldn’t care less. You’re about as genuine as snake oil salesman.

I have LE in my family, and I do think that most deserve praise and recognition for their efforts and good works. This man deserved praise and honor, even if you don't think so.

But, clearly, there are bad characters and systemic racism is still out there, whether you want to wipe it away with your oblivious blather or not. Murderers with badges should go to jail, like other murderers do. You disagree? 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I have LE in my family, and I do think that most deserve praise and recognition for their efforts and good works. This man deserved praise and honor, even if you don't think so.

But, clearly, there are bad characters and systemic racism is still out there, whether you want to wipe it away with your oblivious blather or not. Murderers with badges should go to jail, like other murderers do. You disagree? 

Barry, I will agree with you that he did a good thing--and it should be recognized. It's the "saving lives" part that I have a problem with. Like all those people were there to kill senators and representatives. They had a chance to take this guy out, but didn't. I don't remember many protesters having guns a blazing in the Capitol. I know some stuff got thrown, like a fire extinguisher, but the ones doing the shooting, were the law enforcement individuals. Not the protesters. Congrats to the officer for leading the mob to another part of the Capitol, but I am going to reject he saved lots of lives. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

Barry, I will agree with you that he did a good thing--and it should be recognized. It's the "saving lives" part that I have a problem with. Like all those people were there to kill senators and representatives. They had a chance to take this guy out, but didn't. I don't remember many protesters having guns a blazing in the Capitol. I know some stuff got thrown, like a fire extinguisher, but the ones doing the shooting, were the law enforcement individuals. Not the protesters. Congrats to the officer for leading the mob to another part of the Capitol, but I am going to reject he saved lots of lives. 

You don't think a mob could kill someone without a gun? That seems rather obvious that it could happen, as there were over 50 officers injured and one died as the result of what happened. They were a frenzied mob, in part, with full body armor and zip ties. You think they came to dance??????

Yes they could have, and they did, but the article makes it sound like they were chanting "death threats" to everyone in Congress. I mean they could have tied this guy up and hung him if they wanted to. But they didn't. So while he lead them in one direction, I still won't and never will believe that he actually saved lives. But that is my opinion, and like rear ends, everyone has one. I would love to hear your opinion on several things, but as we all know on this site, your opinions are attached to OP-EDs from the MSM. 

If the cop didn't lead protesters away from the Senators before the doors were locked., there would have been several deaths.  The secret service would gave opened up with live rounds to defend the elected officials.     Lucky when the doors were locked, and protestors came within sight of the police. secret service firing line .  They knew to not advance, and they just chanted their slogan.