Where's Nancy?

ObiOne

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

At first he claimed he just hated Trump ... he's beginning to show his true libtard colors and come all the way out of the closet ....

Show me how? Show me where I've posted anything defending biden, show me where I've posted anything supporting the democrats platform.... I do love it when Don The Con gets exposed by the dems for the fraud he is

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Show me how? Show me where I've posted anything defending biden, show me where I've posted anything supporting the democrats platform.... I do love it when Don The Con gets exposed by the dems for the fraud he is

It's not just Plugs, you now you seem to be sliding with the corrupt Dims on everything ... it's ok, grasshopper  ....  you can hop out of the closet .... :rofl:

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

It's not just Plugs, you now you seem to be sliding with the corrupt Dims on everything ... it's ok, grasshopper  ....  you can hop out of the closet .... :rofl:

I've been firm on my stand about trump,  he is a fraud and duped plenty of idiots and clowns to believe him now the 1's that defended him last go around are opening their eyes.... GOP party is slowly fading away and you have trump to thank for that, he cost yall the senate, what a dumb###

22 minutes ago, JETT said:

I've been firm on my stand about trump,  he is a fraud and duped plenty of idiots and clowns to believe him now the 1's that defended him last go around are opening their eyes.... GOP party is slowly fading away and you have trump to thank for that, he cost yall the senate, what a dumb###

More votes than Obama and more legal votes than pedojoe. 

Slowly fading away :rofl:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Good list. Nice to see that Matt Gaetz or Jim Jordan or Donald Trump, Junior are not on there. 

I worship Jesus Christ alone.

Having said that, should Jim Jordan or Trey Gowdy choose to run for POTUS in 2024, ( Should Trump decline) They would certainly be my picks, hopefully on the same ticket....

• Like 1

I find a couple of things interesting:

1. More Republicans than Democrats refer to the U.S. as a "Republic". I'm curious why that is.

2. How many Democrats spoke out against the Democrats who were harassing Republicans (like Sarah Sanders) in public venues? How many of them scolded "aunt Maxine" for telling people to get in Republicans faces and tell them "You're not welcome here"?

14 hours ago, JETT said:

Did yall ever find Pelosi? I saw her on the news addressing pence's reject of the 25th amendment..... did Twitter update you @ObiOne

Jett, I don't doubt you saw her.  But could you post a video or a link or something that confirms that?  I can't find anything.

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

I can't believe that you would worship a vampire hunter and a GOP Cowboy Quarterback. LOL  

I only worship one of those.  The other 4 would be more heroes that I look up to.  For everyone's clarity lol

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, BoHogg said:

His office tone and stage tone two different personalities. Trump now selling out those involved in the violence. 

He told them to go home, unlike what the left and the media would have us believe.  Today I heard that Nancy said that it was an armed invasion of the Capitol.  Unless it was the zip ties or the spear the buffalo man was carrying around I didn't see any guns or knives.  If some did I didn't see it in any video or photo that I've seen so far.  I've also seen them charge many of the rioters with "Knowingly entering in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority".  1. They were let in by the Capitol Police in most cases and 2. Anyone can enter the Capitol to see their Senator or Representatives, unless they changed that after the Wuhan hit.