Inauguration 2021...

Coach Rab

38 minutes ago, JETT said:

No matter what you post, you never make me believe Don The Con is the American dream.... 

I'm assuming you haven't watched any television or listened to any popular music over the last 20 years. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Agreed. But while the Don himself is definitely not "the American Dream", his policies make the American dream more readily available to the people than the communist dream that pedo Joe will push. 

Thats not what were arguing here

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

Guess not, I wonder what the percentage of Americans who think trump is the American dream 

Who, pray tell, would you describe as the best exemplar of such an appellation? 

2 minutes ago, LOL said:

Who, pray tell, would you describe as the best exemplar of such an appellation? 

First off God is my role model and no 1 compares... 

Second I would have to say ppl like George strait, neal Mccoy who gives back to the needy, LeBron... you know ppl who are famous, rich, without the bad rap sheet trump totes around...

And your basically saying I haven't watched TV or listened to good music the last 20 years,  what is the chances of those ppl knowing what they know now of trump, putting his name or talking about him in a good way? I'd say not very high, but that's just me 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

First off God is my role model and no 1 compares... 

Second I would have to say ppl like George strait, neal Mccoy who gives back to the needy, LeBron... you know ppl who are famous, rich, without the bad rap sheet trump totes around...

And your basically saying I haven't watched TV or listened to good music the last 20 years,  what is the chances of those ppl knowing what they know now of trump, putting his name or talking about him in a good way? I'd say not very high, but that's just me 

Lebron??? 

Your creditability in this one was just lost! 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

You cherry picked that comment down to 1 name lol

Hell there's ppl on here who think trump is, talk about credibility geez

So if I said Jesus, the pope and Donald Trump, you wouldn't "cherry pick" one of those names to disagree with? 

Lebron is an idiot.

Just now, trashyhound said:

So if I said Jesus, the pope and Donald Trump, you wouldn't "cherry pick" one of those names to disagree with? 

Lebron is an idiot.

Alot of ppl think he's an idiot since he speaks out on all the hate in this world..... go figure 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Alot of ppl think he's an idiot since he speaks out on all the hate in this world..... go figure 

Does he speak out against communism, the govt murders, and children forced to work in sweat shops in China?  

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Does he speak out against communism, the govt murders, and children forced to work in sweat shops in China?  

I'm sure with all the money he makes he wants communism, im also sure all of biden supporters want communism as well 🙄, debut id put my money on the fact ppl voted against trump,  but you can't be surprised can you? The clown is making history as we speak with a 2 time impeachment under his belt, the way you trumplicans talk on here about the dems you would've thought it'd be there candidate some time in history with this resume... after the last 4 years I've learned 1 thing, I damn sure don't want none of that punch yall been sipping on

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm sure with all the money he makes he wants communism, im also sure all of biden supporters want communism as well 🙄, debut id put my money on the fact ppl voted against trump,  but you can't be surprised can you? The clown is making history as we speak with a 2 time impeachment under his belt, the way you trumplicans talk on here about the dems you would've thought it'd be there candidate some time in history with this resume... after the last 4 years I've learned 1 thing, I damn sure don't want none of that punch yall been sipping on

I was referring to his support for the Chinese Communist.  Thought that was pretty clear.  Not sure what you are rambling about.  But thanks

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

He sure don't speak out against the slave labor in the Chinese sweat shops......hes a #### to the chicoms.....

So, he wants America to be a communism country? What type of logic do yall run on.... trumps a #### to putin, Kim, Saudi king, XI, epstein to if he were here

1 hour ago, JETT said:

So, he wants America to be a communism country? What type of logic do yall run on.... trumps a #### to putin, Kim, Saudi king, XI, epstein to if he were here

No PROOF of your statements about PRESIDENT TRUMP.....plenty of evidence James is China's whore.....

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Maybe they do, but I think he's an idiot because he constantly runs his head, using his platform to talk about things he had zero knowledge of. Maybe idiot is harsh, he's definitely ignorant. I do think he has genuine intentions and most likely is a kind and good person, just woefully ignorant.