Inauguration 2021...

Coach Rab

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

Maybe they do, but I think he's an idiot because he constantly runs his head, using his platform to talk about things he had zero knowledge of. Maybe idiot is harsh, he's definitely ignorant. I do think he has genuine intentions and most likely is a kind and good person, just woefully ignorant. 

Such as? You think he doesn't know what it's like to be a black man in America? Be specific, if you don't mind. 

And, I think he does put his money where his mouth is, helping to get thousands and thousands registered to vote and opening a school to meet the needs of students in Akron, and giving millions to charities.  

https://ipromise.school/

https://blackeoejournal.com/2019/01/lebron-james-five-humongous-charitable-donations/#:~:text=He set up the Lebron,Gabriel's Angle Foundation and ONEXONE.

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Such as? You think he doesn't know what it's like to be a black man in America? Be specific, if you don't mind. 

And, I think he does put his money where his mouth is, helping to get thousands and thousands registered to vote and opening a school to meet the needs of students in Akron, and giving millions to charities.  

https://blackeoejournal.com/2019/01/lebron-james-five-humongous-charitable-donations/#:~:text=He set up the Lebron,Gabriel's Angle Foundation and ONEXONE.

They look at failed business's, adultery, law suits for harassing women, a total scam as a role model 

5 hours ago, JETT said:

Guess not, I wonder what the percentage of Americans who think trump is the American dream 

He needs to go into liquidation mode.  I have a feeling that his businesses are about to take a heavy hit that he will never recover from.  I'm also guessing that he's new worth may drop below $1 billion even if he does.  Many won't desire to touch anything that he had before.  It's going to be extremely tough for him to make new business deals with many of his creditors turning there backs on him.  

18 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

He needs to go into liquidation mode.  I have a feeling that his businesses are about to take a heavy hit that he will never recover from.  I'm also guessing that he's new worth may drop below $1 billion even if he does.  Many won't desire to touch anything that he had before.  It's going to be extremely tough for him to make new business deals with many of his creditors turning there backs on him.  

He should've stayed under radar screwing folks, now the world knows how crooked he is.... 

On 1/12/2021 at 11:57 AM, Hagar said:

What do y’all think of Trump not going to Biden’s inauguration?   A sitting President not going hasn’t happened in a long time.  Here’s my 2 cents worth, and how I became a Trump supporter.

As I’ve posted before, I’ve never liked Trump ‘the man’.  Until I heard him campaigning, ignoring PC, I still wasn’t a fan.  That got my favorable attention but not my primary vote.   Once he won the primary, I was a supporter.   Now I rate him as one of the best Presidents, if not the best, in my 75 years.  He’s still crud, brash, and a loud mouth rich yankee, and will never act Presidential, but instead, he walks the walk.

As for him going to the inauguration, I didn’t expect him too.  After the way the Democrats have treated him (and some Republicans), and their hunting dogs (the MSM), I can understand him not going.   After putting up with the way they treated him like 💩 for the last four years, including, but not excluded too, Russian Collusion, Impeachment, and possibly stealing an election, no one but a fool would go, tradition or no tradition.  Jmo

Trump showing up at this sham would only add validity to it; I completely understand him not going & fully support him in his decision.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was chasing my tail yesterday after lunch! 

I never said he didn't know what it was like to be a black man. Obviously he does, as he IS a black man. But he certainly doesn't know what it's like to be a "regular" man, regardless of color. I don't think he can for one second relate to me or you and our living conditions, just as we can't his. I wouldn't trade with him, I think the constant spotlight would be a harder life then my life of irrelevance.

I didn't say "he didn't put his money where his mouth is".  Much of the giving listed in your article is through foundations fund raising. So while the money comes in because of his name, it wasn't his money to donate. Several of those "donations" were for 2.5 mil. Depending on which source you use his yearly earnings are around 85-95 million dollars(not counting money into foundations). Let's use 90 million. So Bron Bron is the equivalent of a man making 90k giving $2,500 to charity. Wow, who knew that I was more generous with my giving than Lebron? 

Much of LeBron's social justice fodder is where I have some issues. This from his Twitter: 

We’re literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME we step foot outside the comfort of our homes! Can’t even go for a damn jog man! Like ### man are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!? No man fr ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! I’m sorry Ahmaud(Rest In Paradise)

Do you think Lebron James is hunted? Do you think all black people are "literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME they step for outside their home"? Do you believe what he said? 

The "I can't breathe, hands up don't shoot" t shirts I find ignorant. 

The China comments he made about the protest were ignorant. 

Choosing To do "The decision" tv special was ignorant. MJ, Kobe, etc would have never. 

I actually like Lebron. He seems 100% genuine which is more than I can say about most in the public spotlight these days. He is a top five all time basketball player. But he just needs to understand that sometimes silence is golden, especially when you don't know what you are talking about. 

On 1/15/2021 at 9:21 AM, trashyhound said:

We’re literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME we step foot outside the comfort of our homes! Can’t even go for a damn jog man! Like ### man are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!? No man fr ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! I’m sorry Ahmaud(Rest In Paradise)

Do you think Lebron James is hunted? Do you think all black people are "literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME they step for outside their home"? Do you believe what he said? 

LeBron is only hunted by groupies and the press.  The way that some people make it sound it's like white people and police actually hunt black people down to shoot and kill them.  Most of the shootings that I read about online or in the newspaper are either someone in a criminal act or perceived criminal act or it's an argument between friends.  The one case in Houston where the little girl was shot buy a white man in a truck actually turned out to be her black facebook friend in the truck.  

14 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

LeBron is only hunted by groupies and the press.  The way that some people make it sound it's like white people and police actually hunt black people down to shoot and kill them.  Most of the shootings that I read about online or in the newspaper are either someone in a criminal act or perceived criminal act or it's an argument between friends.  The one case in Houston where the little girl was shot buy a white man in a truck actually turned out to be her black facebook friend in the truck.  

Blacks kill each other every day in Shreveport; sometimes multiple people are murdered by other blacks