Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Inauguration 2021...


Recommended Posts

Joe Biden to have 10-15k ARMED troops guarding the Inauguration.  So much for banning firearms...

I was pretty sure he was going to call all of the social workers in to talk down the bad guys...

Hypocrisy from Democrats the next 4 years is going to make the next 4 years a freaking mess...

These people will do nothing to unite us.  They will do more and more to make the conservative American feel insignificant...

I hope there is some healing that happens, but I predict ugliness.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Proud Boys and white supremacist (a group that Trump called very fine people) waving confederate flags in the capital is awesome to them. Donnie getting impeached twice is awesome to them. C

Joe Biden to have 10-15k ARMED troops guarding the Inauguration.  So much for banning firearms... I was pretty sure he was going to call all of the social workers in to talk down the bad guys...

Doubt many of you MAGA babies are ready for a civil war with your BB guns.... yall walking in thinking about how many biden supporters are supposedly against guns, dont forget the 80 million registere

Posted Images

I can see a Civil War happen before the U.S.A. ever unites again.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are talks all over social media about an armed militia showing up. 

It would be crazy NOT to have troops there. 

We have no idea what either side are capable of at this time.  Both are completely unhinged at the moment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

There are talks all over social media about an armed militia showing up. 

There are talks all over socialist  media about UFOs landing and bigfoot being sighted.....you honestly believe ANYTHING from any of them????

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

There are talks all over social media about an armed militia showing up. 

It would be crazy NOT to have troops there. 

We have no idea what either side are capable of at this time.  Both are completely unhinged at the moment. 

Lots of talks of fake protest ads trying to fan the flames.  Check out the colors of this promotion.  Obviously not from patriots

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olduy said:

Secession 

Which will result in war.  The Dems are pushing it.  Today I saw that a Democrat lawmaker had already wrote up papers to expel Republicans because he alleges that their speech helped create the Capitol invasion.  I blame it on the Capitol Police.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Doubt many of you MAGA babies are ready for a civil war with your BB guns.... yall walking in thinking about how many biden supporters are supposedly against guns, dont forget the 80 million registered voters who didn't cast a vote this election that are strapped and ready as well, and I fall in that category pick your battles..... 

  • Like 2
  • Stinks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Joe Biden to have 10-15k ARMED troops guarding the Inauguration.  So much for banning firearms...

I was pretty sure he was going to call all of the social workers in to talk down the bad guys...

Hypocrisy from Democrats the next 4 years is going to make the next 4 years a freaking mess...

These people will do nothing to unite us.  They will do more and more to make the conservative American feel insignificant...

I hope there is some healing that happens, but I predict ugliness.

I would watch his running mate more than the American people lol. She is far more dangerous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JETT said:

dont forget the 80 million registered voters who didn't cast a vote this election that are strapped and ready as well, and I fall in that category pick your battles..... 

So we still got THAT constituency 79,999,999 to 1......😂😂😂😣

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JETT said:

Doubt many of you MAGA babies are ready for a civil war with your BB guns.... yall walking in thinking about how many biden supporters are supposedly against guns, dont forget the 80 million registered voters who didn't cast a vote this election that are strapped and ready as well, and I fall in that category pick your battles..... 

you take leftists over rednecks yeah that a special kinda of stupid on your part.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

you take leftists over rednecks yeah that a special kinda of stupid on your part.

I dont take either over the other, im letting yall know there's more than the both out there

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

There are talks all over socialist  media about UFOs landing and bigfoot being sighted.....you honestly believe ANYTHING from any of them????

Socialist media aren’t then only ones floating the crazy.  They have their own special brand of crazy.  

But so has the right  

Conservatives have been talking about the insurrection act and martial law being declared for 2 days now.

The crazy is plentiful on both sides.

It’s sickening. And disheartening. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Socialist media aren’t then only ones floating the crazy.  They have their own special brand of crazy.  

But so has the right  

Conservatives have been talking about the insurrection act and martial law being declared for 2 days now.

The crazy is plentiful on both sides.

It’s sickening. And disheartening. 

And ALL on the same platforms as UFOs and Bigfoot......

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What do y’all think of Trump not going to Biden’s inauguration?   A sitting President not going hasn’t happened in a long time.  Here’s my 2 cents worth, and how I became a Trump supporter.

As I’ve posted before, I’ve never liked Trump ‘the man’.  Until I heard him campaigning, ignoring PC, I still wasn’t a fan.  That got my favorable attention but not my primary vote.   Once he won the primary, I was a supporter.   Now I rate him as one of the best Presidents, if not the best, in my 75 years.  He’s still crud, brash, and a loud mouth rich yankee, and will never act Presidential, but instead, he walks the walk.

As for him going to the inauguration, I didn’t expect him too.  After the way the Democrats have treated him (and some Republicans), and their hunting dogs (the MSM), I can understand him not going.   After putting up with the way they treated him like 💩 for the last four years, including, but not excluded too, Russian Collusion, Impeachment, and possibly stealing an election, no one but a fool would go, tradition or no tradition.  Jmo

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Grumpy Old Men 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JETT said:

Doubt many of you MAGA babies are ready for a civil war with your BB guns.... yall walking in thinking about how many biden supporters are supposedly against guns, dont forget the 80 million registered voters who didn't cast a vote this election that are strapped and ready as well, and I fall in that category pick your battles..... 

Say when....

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JETT said:

Doubt many of you MAGA babies are ready for a civil war with your BB guns.... yall walking in thinking about how many biden supporters are supposedly against guns, dont forget the 80 million registered voters who didn't cast a vote this election that are strapped and ready as well, and I fall in that category pick your battles..... 

I’m sure your 80m non-Dem voters purchased their guns and ammo legally....

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Hagar said:

What do y’all think of Trump not going to Biden’s inauguration?   A sitting President not going hasn’t happened in a long time.  Here’s my 2 cents worth, and how I became a Trump supporter.

As I’ve posted before, I’ve never liked Trump ‘the man’.  Until I heard him campaigning, ignoring PC, I still wasn’t a fan.  That got my favorable attention but not my primary vote.   Once he won the primary, I was a supporter.   Now I rate him as one of the best Presidents, if not the best, in my 75 years.  He’s still crud, brash, and a loud mouth rich yankee, and will never act Presidential, but instead, he walks the walk.

As for him going to the inauguration, I didn’t expect him too.  After the way the Democrats have treated him (and some Republicans), and their hunting dogs (the MSM), I can understand him not going.   After putting up with the way they treated him like 💩 for the last four years, including, but not excluded too, Russian Collusion, Impeachment, and possibly stealing an election, no one but a fool would go, tradition or no tradition.  Jmo

 

Trump is not trying to take the spotlight away from the event.  If Trump attended it would be total chaos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Trump is not trying to take the spotlight away from the event.  If Trump attended it would be total chaos.

I agree, his absence has nothing to do with taking the spotlight from the event.  Imo, it’s the simple fact of why go to an event celebrating people that have treated you like 💩 for four years.  Analogous to me going to a party given by someone who’s did me a dastardly deed.  Ain’t going to happen.

What the Dems did to him goes well beyond the usual partisan politics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I agree, his absence has nothing to do with taking the spotlight from the event.  Imo, it’s the simple fact of why go to an event celebrating people that have treated you like 💩 for four years.  Analogous to me going to a party given by someone who’s did me a dastardly deed.  Ain’t going to happen.

What the Dems did to him goes well beyond the usual partisan politics.

Obama went and was gracious in greeting him in the Oval Office. And he got treated like he wasn't a citizen for 8 years and was attacked viciously and without end every step of the way. He's still the boogeyman for 'conservatives'. Don't act like Trump is being noble. He's being his normal petulant, childish, narcissistic self.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Stinks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...