Inauguration 2021...

Coach Rab

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Proud Boys and white supremacist (a group that Trump called very fine people) waving confederate flags in the capital is awesome to them.

Donnie getting impeached twice is awesome to them.

Committing treason and domestic terrorism is awesome to them.

Don The Con trying to take out the middle class is awesome to them.

Donnie Boy not being able to handle a pandemic as well as other country leaders is awesome to them.

Republican party not giving a damn about public education is awesome to them. Betsy Devos was the worst Secretary of education ever. What a dumb broad she was. But yeah....so awesomeeee.

Cheeto lying about election fraud was awesome to them. This isnt the first time that #### has tried to spread lies and myths. Remember when he tried to paint Obama as an uneducated non US citizen because he wasnt fully white? Fun times.

Bullying and sexual misconduct is awesome to them.

Colluding with Russia is awesome to them.

Donnie Boy was garbage. And America took out the trash. Him and his wife, who was the worst first lady of all time.

I see you are as brainwashed with liberal media bullchit as Jett ....

• Thanks 2
  • Stinks 1

32 minutes ago, JETT said:

tenor.gif

lol.

Now they're calling everything "fake news" because they don't wanna take any accountability. 

Just apart of the brainwashing job he did to his cult followers.

Imagine getting brainwashed by Cheeto. Couldn't be me. 

6 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Zero accountability as usual.

Who cares now though.

Donnie Boy is no more...and he probably screwed it up for the right for many years to come. 

"Trump in a landslide"...

Inside The Nba Laughing GIF by NBA on TNT - Find & Share on GIPHY

YOU said you WITNESSED all of it......either you were WITH him 24/7 or you're dishonest......which is it??? 

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

YOU said you WITNESSED all of it......either you were WITH him 24/7 or you're dishonest......which is it??? 

YOU said "Trump in a landslide"...🤣

Some political guru you are. 

4 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Again, zero accountability. 

And I thought it was the left that made all of the excuses. Bwahaha. 

Accountability? When have the corrupt leftist swamp dwelling libtards been held accountable for their criminal behavior since Slick Willie, Soetoro, Holder and Biden have been in office?

20 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Yeah, you don't know what it means?

Look it up. 

That's what I thought ... you ignore the mountains of tangible evidence on the left because the libtard media falsely "claims" it has been debunked  ...  yes, there is wrong doing, criminal activity on both sides ... but there is no comparison in severity or volume ... probably 80% or more of the worst stuff is coming from the left .... the swamp is deep and wide and extends into the GOP because of establishment RINOs ... but the vast majority of the anti American corruption is coming from the left and the libtard media is running interference for them ... one of the biggest services Donald Trump could do for America is to start a truly bipartisan news network to honestly report the news ... we really don't have that now except for Newsmax and OAN but they are too small to do the job that needs to be done to get the truth to the majority of the American people  ...  also big tech HAS to be reeled in and held accountable  ....  and our corrupt election systems have to be fixed  ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

21 minutes ago, ANTI said:

YOU said "Trump in a landslide"...🤣

Some political guru you are. 

Deflecting??? Mine was opinion....you SAID you WITNESSED all of it........a lie or are you a trump stalker following him 24/7??? Fess up....... I'm betting with your obsession with him it's the stalker one.......:rofl:

Deflecting??? Mine was opinion....you SAID you WITNESSED all of it........a lie or are you a trump stalker following him 24/7??? Fess up....... I'm betting with your obsession with him it's the stalker one.......:rofl:

Obsession? 

I wasn't brainwashed by him like you were. Sorry about ya. 

Just now, ANTI said:

Obsession? 

I wasn't brainwashed by him like you were. Sorry about ya. 

Yet you continue to bring him up on a daily basis.....and now we are wondering since you WITNESSED all those things you posted, whether or not you've been following him 24/7 for years........:rofl:

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's what I thought ... you ignore the mountains of tangible evidence on the left because the libtard media falsely "claims" it has been debunked  ...  yes, there is wrong doing, criminal activity on both sides ... nut there is no comparison in severity or volume ... probably 80% or more of the worst stuff is coming from the left .... the swamp is deep and wide and extends into the GOP because of establishment RINOs ... but the vast majority of the anti American corruption is coming from the left and the libtard media is running interference for them ... one of the biggest services Donald Trump could do for America is to start a truly bipartisan news network to honestly report the news ... we really don't have that now except for Newsmax and OAN but they are too small to do the job that needs to be done to get the truth to the majority of the American people  ...  also big tech HAS to be reeled in and held accountable  ....  and our corrupt election systems have to be fixed  ....

Link the credible sources that debunked Donnie Boy getting impeached twice. 

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Yet you continue to bring him up on a daily basis.....and now we are wondering since you WITNESSED all those things you posted, whether or not you've been following him 24/7 for years........:rofl:

Only thing I bring up on a daily basis is "Trump in a landslide"...which was rhetoric you were jumping up and down spewing for months.

You trusted Fox way too much...they really led y'all to believe he had a chance...🤣

Just now, ANTI said:

Only thing I bring up on a daily basis is "Trump in a landslide"...which was rhetoric you were jumping up and down spewing for months.

You trusted Fox way too much...they really led y'all to believe he had a chance...🤣

I haven't watched FauxNews since at least 2010........yet you SAY you WITNESSED the things you claim PRESIDENT TRUMP did.......you're either a liar or a stalker.....which one is it??? 

I haven't watched FauxNews since at least 2010........yet you SAY you WITNESSED the things you claim PRESIDENT TRUMP did.......you're either a liar or a stalker.....which one is it??? 

Liar.

Who led you to believe Donnie had a chance then?

Fox brainwashed ya.  

3 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Liar.

Who led you to believe Donnie had a chance then?

Fox brainwashed ya.  

I can tell you 100% accurately, and most on here can attest, i dumped FauxNews over a decade ago........so, are you a liar or are you a stalker??? stop dodging and answer.........

• LOL! 1