2021 Dallas Cowboys Offseason

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I always wait until after 5 games to make my official pick for how the Cowboys will fare.  Barring injuries to Dak and the secondary I see them going 13-4.  I think they can win the rest of the way out, but there are 6 50/50 games that I see with Minnesota, Kansas City, Oakland, New Orleans, Redskins, and Giants since that game is in December and we have a tough time winning in New York in the month of December historically.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I always wait until after 5 games to make my official pick for how the Cowboys will fare.  Barring injuries to Dak and the secondary I see them going 13-4.  I think they can win the rest of the way out, but there are 6 50/50 games that I see with Minnesota, Kansas City, Oakland, New Orleans, Redskins, and Giants since that game is in December and we have a tough time winning in New York in the month of December historically.  

To me - The Cardinals, even at home, will be a tough one…….And if the Eagles are still in the hunt for a wildcard spot will be tough in January in Philly

22 hours ago, cotton84 said:

To me - The Cardinals, even at home, will be a tough one…….And if the Eagles are still in the hunt for a wildcard spot will be tough in January in Philly

I'm not worried about the Cardiac Cards they usually tail off at the end of the year under Kingsbury.