Barry or any other Teacher--Real Question

DannyZuco

Have you already completed your TEA STAAR Training Modules? 

Is that voice they are using just about as boring as it can get? 

OMG--has to be done today in my district--it's killing me. I can answer the questions correctly in 2 minutes but have to listen to the videos to get credit. UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Have you already completed your TEA STAAR Training Modules? 

Is that voice they are using just about as boring as it can get? 

OMG--has to be done today in my district--it's killing me. I can answer the questions correctly in 2 minutes but have to listen to the videos to get credit. UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Always thought those type training videos would be better done in a 900 number ladies voice! 

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Oh you listened to the videos?

Yes, I didn't think to turn off the sound, I was working on some papers for the Federal/State government and didn't even realize that the sound was on. I believe that I was just thinking of it as --don't take this racist--white noise--I always have something on, noise in the background. Makes the sound of changing classes more tolerable. LOL. 

4 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Yes, I didn't think to turn off the sound, I was working on some papers for the Federal/State government and didn't even realize that the sound was on. I believe that I was just thinking of it as --don't take this racist--white noise--I always have something on, noise in the background. Makes the sound of changing classes more tolerable. LOL. 

I'm not THAT sensitive to race talk lol. So ya'll have a lot of kids attending. I'm lucky to get 3 a day in person.

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

I'm not THAT sensitive to race talk lol. So ya'll have a lot of kids attending. I'm lucky to get 3 a day in person.

Shoot we have over 300 kids in person educating. Plus 300 online. my school has almost 800 total kids in it. Just 2 grades. 

This is the way it's been done with most testing online that I have seen in my lifetime.  I have to do the same thing to be certified, and it seems to me you should just be able to skip to the test, but they time the videos out before you can get to the questions.  Whoever thinks of those rules is a moron.  If you know the material why waste your time with it ???

What pisses me off more than those are the IT security videos they try to get cute with.

”Don’t open weird emails.  Don’t go to bad sites.  Report suspicious activity.  Training done.”  

that’s all I need.  I don’t need an actor clicking links in their dumb emails.

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

What pisses me off more than those are the IT security videos they try to get cute with.

”Don’t open weird emails.  Don’t go to bad sites.  Report suspicious activity.  Training done.”  

that’s all I need.  I don’t need an actor clicking links in their dumb emails.

The blood borne pathogens every single year......lol