Meet Jacob Blake

gamewatcher63

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

Whats the problem with being armed? 

Lawfully armed...no problems. Armed and dis-obeying the police???...ya get shot, end of story...no matter what race. Except nowadays there  HAVE TO BE PROTESTS, ACCUSE POLICE OF RACIAL PROFILING, AND DESTROYING BUSSINESSES AND PRIVATE PROPERTY. 

27 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I think he was referring to the fake news reporting that got all the businesses burned down and people killed.  Just little stuff like that.

Those ppl are and should be arrested for that behavior.. end of story

11 hours ago, JETT said:

Whats the problem with being armed? 

When you have a restraining order issued against you by your ex and you show up at your ex's armed after breaking and entering and  jamming his fingers up her ______ while she slept and while her child was in bed with her.
Having a gun at that point in time is really no big deal. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

When you have a restraining order issued against you by your ex and you show up at your ex's with a gun after breaking and entering and  jamming his fingers up her ______ while she slept and while her child was in bed with her.
Having a gun at that point in time is really no big deal. 

He wasn't the reason the cops were called, if I recall he was there breaking up a fight...

Plus I'm sure none of that was announced til later in the investigation 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

I just remember hearing he was there breaking up a neighborhood fight and things escalated, but I could be wrong... im trying to find something 

12 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Who told you that?

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-jacob-blake-neighbor-who-filmed-shooting-says-he-is-traumatized-20200825-etxoqshvbrel5iace4pvleaxem-story.html?outputType=amp#aoh=16107299869734&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Police were attempting to arrest Jacob Blake for violating a restraining order that was filed against him after being accused of sexual assault. 

https://www.newsnationnow.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/108/2020/09/Blake-Complaint.pdf

I dont believe that's why they were there initially 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

I dont believe that's why they were there initially 

5:11 p.m.

Officers are sent to Blake’s address for a complaint of “family trouble.” A dispatcher notifies officers that a woman called police and said Blake “isn’t supposed to be there and he took the complainant's keys and is refusing to give them back.”

The dispatcher tells officers that there’s an alert for a person wanted for some reason, known in police radio code as a 10-99, at that address. Blake had a warrant issued for his arrest stemming from a domestic case in May.

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

5:11 p.m.

Officers are sent to Blake’s address for a complaint of “family trouble.” A dispatcher notifies officers that a woman called police and said Blake “isn’t supposed to be there and he took the complainant's keys and is refusing to give them back.”

The dispatcher tells officers that there’s an alert for a person wanted for some reason, known in police radio code as a 10-99, at that address. Blake had a warrant issued for his arrest stemming from a domestic case in May.

I've seen multiple different reasons cops were called... we can both chose which we believe 

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, JETT said:

He wasn't the reason the cops were called, if I recall he was there breaking up a fight...

Plus I'm sure none of that was announced til later in the investigation 

at least two separate incidents in close proximity , of time, to one another and that is how the cops knew him and knew about the restraining order?