Inauguration Rehearsal Cancelled

ObiOne

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

You have done this so many times on here it can not be counted yet I have yet to see you condemn Jan 6. Any of this violence is uncalled for and the persons should be held accountable. The difference between us is you call out one side while I want an end  to any violent protest. 

You do?  Show me the posts of you condemning Antifa and BLM last year.  I'll wait.

Just now, Old49er60 said:

I do not have too, I just made it 100% clear.

After the fact when you are trying to make Trump supporters look bad.  Your true feelings are clear.  If you condemn violence all the time, you would come on here when the left commits violence - all the time.  But you don't.  You are a hypocrite. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You have done this so many times on here it can not be counted yet I have yet to see you condemn Jan 6. Any of this violence is uncalled for and the persons should be held accountable. The difference between us is you call out one side while I want an end  to any violent protest. 

Where were you when Portland & Seattle we’re destroyed by Antifa & BLM? 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

One thing to notice is your absence of calling out the violence from Jan 6.

I denounce the violence.  I'm reserving judgement for you know.....the facts to determine who caused the violence.  Unlike your useful idiot legislators that impeached the president on NO EVIDENCE that he incited a riot.   Now CNN said it looks like it was planned.  Therefore the impeachment was a farce....just like the first one.

Just now, ObiOne said:

I denounce the violence.  I'm reserving judgement for you know.....the facts to determine who caused the violence.  Unlike your useful idiot legislators that impeached the president on NO EVIDENCE that he incited a riot.   Now CNN said it looks like it was planned.  Therefore the impeachment was a farce....just like the first one.

Indeed; but some of us knew that all along.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Impeach his ### and throw him to the lions to eat... MAGA

Made

America

Great 

Again

By getting rid of Don The Con, its going to be a fun 4 years watching the sheep bahh everyday

8 hours ago, ObiOne said:

You do?  Show me the posts of you condemning Antifa and BLM last year.  I'll wait.

8 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

I do not have too, I just made it 100% clear.

Translation....he can't because they don't exist.......

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Communist be Bolshivicking 

8 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Not sure why people on here love so much to try and twist things. Peaceful protest are protected by our Constitution.  That includes BLM and the KKK. While we might not agree with their ideologies the Constitution protects them. When protest become violent they are wrong and the ones responsible should be held accountable.  There were plenty of people in front of the congressional building who never entered, never participated in the violence. Nothing wrong with their protest. 

Yes, so much twisting during the summer of love. Thanks for telling us about the ancient past, because none of us lived it. 

• LOL! 1

I agree, peaceful protests no problem.... any violent protests should not be tolerated from either side.... I don't agree with tearing down statues etc unless its voted on and the majority gets say so.. although many are representing idiots from the past

• Like 1