Meet John Earl Sullivan

RETIREDFAN1

5 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

@JETT this is funny. If someone told me to go raid the capitol, I would say no. So we're not going to hold the fools that followed him accountable? The majority were Trump supporters lol. Any fool that riots in a blm protest is a fool for listening too. Yall are making 50 million excuses. This is GOLD. People traveled for miles to participate. Just take the L and move on.

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

@JETT this is funny. If someone told me to go raid the capitol, I would say no. So we're not going to hold the fools that followed him accountable? The majority were Trump supporters lol. Any fool that riots in a blm protest is a fool for listening too. Yall are making 50 million excuses. This is GOLD. People traveled for miles to participate. Just take the L and move on.

Hard to fathom that MAGA needs to take responsibility for their actions.... the same way they were screaming about BLM.... SMH 

48 minutes ago, JETT said:

Hard to fathom that MAGA needs to take responsibility for their actions.... the same way they were screaming about BLM.... SMH 

At first they were true "patriots" and now the narrative is they were persuaded by terrorists. How can you be a true patriot and terrorist at the same time?