Pence Was In Danger From Rioters

BarryLaverty

30 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

No idea just know what was reported. I am sure most on here will claim it is fake. 
And I am sure you mean the air force vet who ignored an officers repeated warnings and broke thru a barricade 

Pence has his own Secret Service Detail to protect him; they wouldn’t hesitate to neutralize anyone who posed a threat to him. 

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Dont know who colms is, but many on here make claims yet can not back them. The video, the one that Rudy doctored is such a key in what they claim. GA is such a central figure yet 2 recounts, a signature audit that was 99.99% accurate, claims on Dominion that are just false and even right wing media is retracting. 

I think You ARE Colmes...🤨

On 1/15/2021 at 8:37 PM, DAWG91 said:

Of the thousands of windows broken over the last year democrats finally notice one.

Exactly ... they just ignore what the left wing loons have been doing for years that was 1,000 times worse ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Exactly ... they just ignore what the left wing loons have been doing for years that was 1,000 times worse ....

14,000+ arrests from the looters and rioters... all that talk about MAGA patriotic rallies and no harm got thrown out the window quickly