China overjoyed to be working with Biden: 'New window of hope'

RETIREDFAN1

China  owns  Biden, and  Putin will soon as well since Biden's agenda is similar to the old agenda of the U.S.S.R. .  Trump couldn't even work with Putin, and had to place even more sanctions on Russia.  I feel for the people of Hong Kong once Biden is in office.  

58 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

China  owns  Biden, and  Putin will soon as well since Biden's agenda is similar to the old agenda of the U.S.S.R. .  Trump couldn't even work with Putin, and had to place even more sanctions on Russia.  I feel for the people of Hong Kong once Biden is in office.  

I feel for the people of the former USA for having their voice stolen from them in pure USSR and ChCom fashion.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Yeah and 80 million voted for joe, Hillary was a saint, Trump wasn’t a good president, Hillary was a saint, Cowboys winning the super bowl. Come on with this make believe stuff.

I believe you got something for Hillary and Pelosi as much as you speak on em.... 

7 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Those are facts just like the fraud election. Good luck in 2024 you will need it and Americans will be begging for good change from Harris absolute failure. 

That's what happened in this election as well LOL... ppl wanted change

However, aside from Trump’s flawed personality, there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that Trump is nonetheless acting counter to U.S. interests in a conspiratorial manner. For an intelligence service to consummate a covert relationship there needs to be confluence of events. There must be interest from the recruiting service, willingness and intent to conspire from the target, an opportunity to develop a relationship, a reason to risk a secret relationship (quid pro quo), and a shared aptitude to manage an undercover liaison. While Trump’s competence may not suggest him as a natural spy candidate, the other requirements have been met. The Russians certainly had an interest in cultivating Trump prior to 2016, and much to gain as he moved toward the Republican convention in July. Prior to Trump’s ascent, Putin could never have conceived that any U.S. Administration would acquiesce to Moscow’s policy interests and participate in its own retreat from the world stage. Among other things, Trump has attacked the FBI and U.S. foreign policy establishment, driven a wedge between NATO and the U.S., and delivered Russia a free hand in Syria. He willingly enabled the very damage that the Russians were promoting. If not for significant political resistance (including from his own Party), he may well have also provided sanctions relief, recognized Russia’s seizure of Crimea, returned Russian diplomatic residences, and weakened the enforcement of the Magnitsky Act. Needless to say, for his part Trump gained an ally in his effort to damage Hillary Clinton, benefited from Russian disinformation, and explored personal financial rewards. He clearly crossed a line and can be objectively labeled an agent of a foreign power in the standard definition of the word. From the Russian perspective, it is a win-win even if the relationship doesn’t meet the cloak-and-dagger definition of a wholly clandestine espionage agent.

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Dead people maybe.....having to cheat and steal an election doesn't add up to people wanting change....

Lol, take the L man.... try again in 4 years, I hate to say it but Democrats might win the next few elections after trump stained that party JMO we'll see 

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Guess by doing more than any other is  bad lol. Only got there by stealing you never convince anyone with a sound mind that he won by 80 million when it is extremely illogical and mathematically impossible.

Take the L man, you acting like my wife when she's upset