2020 3A D1 Overachievers/Underachievers

FootballETX95

4 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

You could always apply for a coaching job if you have the credentials. 

Sounds like to me you "think" they need a coach. As you know thru PMs between you and I, my allegiance is not with your Cards, I just know and communicate with families in the community and catch some games bc I know families from other schools in the district. As for coaching credentials, I used to coach but knew it wasn't for me. I'm competent to know when it's time to call it quits. Others need to be the same way...hint hint! Well i guess the quitting did happen, but in a different manner. 

On 1/22/2021 at 9:45 PM, FootballETX95 said:

Sounds like to me you "think" they need a coach. As you know thru PMs between you and I, my allegiance is not with your Cards, I just know and communicate with families in the community and catch some games bc I know families from other schools in the district. As for coaching credentials, I used to coach but knew it wasn't for me. I'm competent to know when it's time to call it quits. Others need to be the same way...hint hint! Well i guess the quitting did happen, but in a different manner. 

Just curious, but why would you think you have the right or ability to speak to someone's competency? I mean, it's obvious that you quit coaching because as you said it wasn't for you,  but how does that make you an authority on another coach's life, or at least their decision to continue coaching? Sounds like you made a great decision for yourself as I'm sure others make the same great decisions for their's. 

Not trying to offend.  Just wondering what qualifications you have to determine another person's judgment on how they live their life?

2 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Just curious, but why would you think you have the right or ability to speak to someone's competency? I mean, it's obvious that you quit coaching because as you said it wasn't for you,  but how does that make you an authority on another coach's life, or at least their decision to continue coaching? Sounds like you made a great decision for yourself as I'm sure others make the same great decisions for their's. 

Not trying to offend.  Just wondering what qualifications you have to determine another person's judgment on how they live their life?

Not offended at all. I said what I said and stand by it.