Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

2020 3A D1 Overachievers/Underachievers


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Y’all won’t have covid to help y’all this coming season. 

So Tatum is winning state next season? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2023 GW Bear QB/WR Kollin Lewis picked up his first offer from UTSA. Excited to see him have a more expanded role in the Bears offense this upcoming season. 

You have Sabine underachieving more than Gladewater? 

Their young every year, from what we hear😂

44 minutes ago, ANTI said:

What all are y'all returning?

With even a decent QB, it'll be hard for anybody to stop Boyd.

They return almost everyone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Who would have put at qb for Sabine last year instead of Burns? I agree he is a very good wide receiver. 

Not sure. Sabine's offensive scheme need/must change. Too predictable and does not fit the personnel. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Who would have put at qb for Sabine last year instead of Burns? I agree he is a very good wide receiver. 

Not sure. Sabine's offensive scheme need/must change. Too predictable and does not fit the personnel. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ANTI said:

What all are y'all returning?

With even a decent QB, it'll be hard for anybody to stop Boyd.

8/8

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

It really depends on the qb play and o-line with GW this upcoming season. If you can't get Allen the ball, it won't matter. GW defense has always been the same, imo. 

We’ve got a pretty good athlete at QB

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

GW beating Tatum wouldn’t be the same without an excuse. 

Tatum was young last year. You better be ready. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Tatum was young last year. You better be ready. 

Their young every year, from what we hear😂

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

Probably White Oak. 

That would be interesting....

Both Tatum and GW on the bottom bracket? Well, whomever get 2nd and 3rd in district 6 will most likely see koff/GV again in the second round. I really don't see it changing unless the qb play isn't great for both koff/GV. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

That would be interesting....

Both Tatum and GW on the bottom bracket? Well, whomever get 2nd and 3rd in district 6 will most likely see koff/GV again in the second round. I really don't see it changing unless the qb play isn't great for both koff/GV. 

I was joking, but anything is possible I guess. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

That would be interesting....

Both Tatum and GW on the bottom bracket? Well, whomever get 2nd and 3rd in district 6 will most likely see koff/GV again in the second round. I really don't see it changing unless the qb play isn't great for both koff/GV. 

Tatum should had beaten GV but they didn't.We had our chance but blew it not helping we lost our qb in the third quarter

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Overachiever - Mt. Vernon, 4th in district yet make it to the state semifinals

Underachiever - Jefferson, only 3 wins and gave up 402 points (school record)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...